• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Arooo~ in need of a librarian - m/m (closed)

Fidget

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I'm plotting to do a proper post at some future date, but for now I have a specific itch that I hope someone will help me scratch. Once in a while a character just shows up and, man, you've got to let them loose.

In this case, see exhibit A: werewolf frat boy head over heels for a librarian (identity tbd). Hell if he knows why. It's not like he's even visited the library since his original campus tour a couple years back. But all of a sudden he's noticed that random library books his classmates and frat bros have smell really, really good? Like, wow. Also, awkward because, hi, he just got turned on from sniffing a freaking textbook. So he's off to investigate. Enter your librarian! Is he another supernatural creature of a different sort? Is he a regular old human? Maybe he's even a hunter who is about to get himself a very hairy suitor.

This would be a modern fantasy setting where the supernatural community keeps a relatively low profile. Werewolf frat boy considers his frat and team to be his metaphorical pack. He's just a big puppy of a jock. Let my boy be all goofy over yours.

Requirements:
21+ only (younger folks, you're awesome, and this discomfort is all on me)
Third person, past tense
Pairings-wise, m/m is preferred but I'm also willing to do f/f
Minimum 3-4 paragraphs per reply (my average word count is 300-600, although introductions tend to run longer)
Please do not contact me if you're the type to vanish without warning. Real life taking priority is fine. Just give me a heads-up when you're able. Same goes for ending the roleplay.
Replies on a weekly basis would be nice, but I'm understanding about real life. Sometimes I can be slow due to said real life as well.
Chatting ooc is cool but not obligatory.
Roleplays will take place over e-mail.

Don'ts:
I'm not keen on non-con/rape, underage characters, seme/uke mentality, character death, mpreg, graphic gore, or anything majorly gross.

Yes please:
A sense of humor = <3
Long-term roleplays = <3 x infinity
I am a fan of side characters and developing a whole excellent cast that we adore. I want to build a world with you, my friend.
I love plotting, but I'm also super into surprises. I'll be cooking up fun twists, and it'd be great if you did likewise. If I wanted to know everything that was going to happen, then I'd be writing on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back