• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Mikhail kom Buralo & Redick kom Buralo

The early morning twisted around the air, coiling and twisting in cyclones before rolling across the land in crashing waves that covered the whole of the land, an eerie silence strangled even the birds who were still asleep in their nests. Greannmhar shifted his weight underneath Mikhail, the horse tossed his head and shook his neck then shifted again when his rider took better control of the reins tighter in his weathered hands. "What do you hear old beast..." Mikhail's voice was weathered, a voice that had shrieked in a war cry careening across the field of war and had crooned softly to a babe cradled in his arms, but it still had command over those whose ears it fell on and quickly the stallion fell into a patient silence. His rider was just as still and silent, his steely eyes peering over the mist covered land, nothing moved in this early hour except for his son who had followed in his father's footsteps to ridge side cliffs.

"Dai... What the hell are you doing up here? Planning on catching your death?" Redick's smile was infectious, but his smile held just as much mischief as his eyes as they peered from his father to overlook then back to his father. His own stallion, Deataigh, stomped his great hooves with heavy thuds in the earth as the young horse shifted around uneasily and nosily before settling beside Greannmhar, both putting their heads together as if plotting something just between themselves.

"You and your damned horse are too loud, you'll cause our death with it. Every creature near by will hear us with you by my side." Mikhail frowned, he was chiding his son, but it was soon lost as he himself was not immune to his son's charm. He shook his head and smiled warmly, "Dreams chase away my sleep, much like when you and your sister were but little ones and I was always up worried to check on you... Making sure no one stole you away in the nights." He reached across the space between them and gave Redick a hard punch in the arm.

Redick jumped with a laugh at the strike and shifted Deataigh to the side, reaching across to return the blow to Mikhail. His fist only connected with empty air, whizzing back to his side as Mikhail shifted away from his son's side. They danced around fore a minutes, their horses circling around each other like lions about to do battle, and they exchanged a few more playful blows before returning back to the overlook. "What dreams could trouble an old man? You've a wife to care for you, a son to fight in your name, a daughter to give you grief, and stories to tell the children?" Redick shifted back into the saddle that was made of scraps of fur and tanned hide, his eyes cast a sideways glance towards Mikhail.

He laughed a deep laugh that came from his stomach, a good laugh that hadn't been released for a long while, "True I have not much to worry for in my old age.." His fingers came up to his face as he scratched at the beard on his face, his eyes staring deep into the sun that was beginning to peek across the forests. "Just a feeling, like when your mum knows a mare is about to have trouble with her birth. It's in my bones..." His words trailed off softly, "I worry for your future Redick... and Zora's too, nothing ever stays the same Redick.. We are forever at the mercy of those above and those below as well.." Mikhail sighed softly and wheeled Greannmhar in a tight circle, nodding for Redick to follow him.

Deataigh whinnied softly and spun when Redick pulled him into a turn, following after his father quickly as they rode together down the trails that crisscrossed the ridge that lay in front of their village, looming over them like a sleeping giant. "You know we'll always be okay dai… " Redick called after him, both of their horses began to pick up speed as they were edged on by their riders. "We've got each other, even when Zora wants to crack me over the head."

"Oh I know.." He laughed, Mikhail had to speak louder as they galloped through the trees, careening precariously past the trees and rocks that lay in front of them. "Race you home boy!" Mikhail yelled and with that, Greannmhar was released and given free reign to bolt through the trees like a devil in the darkness. Mikhail whooped and cried out, laughing as he left his son in the dust clouds behind him.

"Bastard! Cheater!" Redick called and gave Deataigh a wild kick, chasing after his father through the trees as the sun caressed the land and the mist began to be chased away...

Hours Later....

Redick kom Buralo

The thudding noise and crash was heard through the trees, the vibrations rattled the earth with tremors that reached out to village of the Buralo family. It caused a panic amongst everyone and set Mikhail into damage control mode as he began to send riders out to the other families who were settled in places that were not to far away. Redick sprinted over to his father who was astride Greannmhar, readying himself to ride and find out the whereabouts of their clan leader with another member of the family, "Dai, what can I do to help?" He was earnest and ready to help, to do anything other then guard the family village.

"You stay here, help your mum.. Don't go anywhere, stay here." Mikhail ordered him, it was clear and direct order, "I swear Iad.. I will beat you within an inch of your life if you try to chase that noise. We need help if it's something big.." His steel eyes were hard and he glared at Redick, "Remember what I said!" Greannmhar wheeled around hard and broke into a furious gallop away from the village, his father's words echoing.

"To hell with that..." He was furious, he was being treated like a child... Stay and watch the women and children whil everyone else was galloping off the assemble the riders and getting ready for a battle. He wouldn't be left behind this time, not at all and he was sure of that. First he had to find his partner in crime... He had to find Zora and fast, she could be easily swayed to come with him. He found her in their family tent, his mother was out running around trying to do whatever a witch could do. "Hey... Lets go, we gotta help dai." His blue eyes shimmered, they were dark with intent and seriousness. "If we ride out there now, maybe we can tell them what's going on... what do you say?" Redick cocked his head to the side, almost like a quizzical dog waiting for their owner to take them on a walk.

Soap Soap

Zora

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]

Interactions: Redick, TexasKingPin TexasKingPin
Mentions:

Zora was in her happy place. She was alone, it was quiet. And the brunette was sharpening the edges of an arrow she'd made. It wasn't anything special per say, but she always enjoyed making whatever weapons she could. Even if she didn't believe they worked very well. Her mother always said she was creative and she got that from her, a small couldn't help but be formed on her face as splinters of wood fell into the bag below. "Chit are Yu smiling gon?" Zora's head snapped up to face her mother, and she shook her head with a small rise of her shoulders in an attempt of a shrug.

Translation: "Why are you smiling?"

She wondered why she didn't get blessed with her genes, Zora was always envious of her mother's blond hair. "Eintheing, eintheing. Biyo, taim Yu chich op trees nomi, ste Disha Strik arrow screaming ait nau?" Carving another off as if to make her point, earning a laugh from Aster,

"Nothing, nothing. Say, if you speak to trees Mom, is this little arrow screaming right now?

her mother's features grew serious for a split moment and Zora could've swore she was waiting for some dramatic revelation of how she was actually hurting the trees before a loud sound came to pass, startling the brunette as she dropped her makeshift arrow onto the ground.

As the rumbling came to pass for a few seconds, her mother went out but not before warning her. "Stay." As if Zora was a child, she opened her mouth to argue but the glare from Aster made her change her mind. Lifting her arrow up from the ground while she grumbled to herself. Zora was nothing but a child. She was old enough to do whatever she wanted, her thumb tapped on the arrow absentmindedly as Redick walked in, letting out a sigh at his question. "They're going to be upset." Zora hardly needing any convincing, if Redick was going, well... she had to.

Grabbing her bow, she nodded towards the exit. "I'll make sure you don't die." A smirk came to rest on her face, before peeking out the tent for any sign of her mother's wandering gaze before she walked out.

[/div]
[/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll and hover over big photo

[/CENTER]

Mae Whitlaw
Mae Gif 33.gif

Things seemed fine with Blondie for all of a bout five seconds before some other girl came barrelling at her. "Woah," Mae commented as she stepped back, hands raised in a loose surrender pose. She didn't exactly getting herself hurt within minutes of freedom, not about that life. If she was being honest, part of her should be concerned about the fight but the other part of her was outwardly grinning. "So this is what teenagers are like then?" she muttered to herself as she watching everything unfold, greatly entertained. To be fair you could blame her when her only contact for most of her life had been middle aged men and four metal walls.

With a slight bite of her lip, she looked around for a better vantage point. After all, a crowd was gathering as she was a half-pint. Spotting a collections of large rocks, Mae smirked before heading over and scaling them, perching on the edge of the biggest one at the back, her legs dangling down and still being about everyone's heads. From here she could see the stupid Clayton guy holding back the raging girl from attempting to murder Blondie. If popcorn was still a thing, Mae would be eating it right now as she watched the attempted fight. "Wow I have been missing out," she exclaimed as her mischievous little smirk came back.

Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Dazzle Dazzle SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

giphy.gif

Remmick had been moving slower than everyone else not quite over his space legs when they had crash landed in the middle of nowhere. When he finally walked out of the dropship, he couldn’t help but here a very familiar voice yelling and of course he shouldn’t have been surprised to hear her. She had been locked up, he had heard the rumors around the Ark, but he knew the real story of what happened and for once he didn’t blame his cousin for being too aggressive, she was protecting her family. That didn’t mean he liked her, but he didn’t judge her for getting locked up because it had been for the right reason. As he neared closer to hear the drama unfolding, he watched as his cousin pushed past a small girl with brunette hair. He watched as his cousin had pushed the girl down and then got knocked down. He was ready to go stop her when she got back up and then he saw Clayton. Of course, he would be down on the ground and of course he would go after his cousin like he always did.
He walked over to where the brunette was climbing up the rock to stand. He was quiet as he stood by her watching Magnolia and Clayton interact, “I don’t know what he sees in her. She hates him and yet he’s always around her. You okay? I know my cousin can be a bit of a brute. I’m Remmick.” He introduced himself. She looked familiar but he figured he would let the small girl introduce herself. Something about her intrigued him. Mostly because she was watching the drama that was unfolding but not joining in on it. She just seemed to want to watch everything. It was still a shock that they were down on the ground and no longer in space. It was a whole new experience for everyone.

Mention(s): Dazzle Dazzle (Clay), SomebodyElse SomebodyElse (Schuyler)
Interaction(s): LittleWolfie LittleWolfie (Mae)
----------------
tumblr_pokd8bcHwg1qktm3no2_500.gif

Magnolia had been a little shocked by Clay’s response that she was momentarily distracted from her anger. She forgot how much Clay flirted, with her and others. It was weirdly flattering at times, but she still wasn’t his friend because he flirted with most any girl that breathed so she wasn’t special to him. He could be with any girl he wanted, and Magnolia knew that and had been waiting for that day because it meant he might actually leave her alone. Though she would kind of miss his annoying presence, it was a constant in her life. When his hands slid to her wrists, she looked down at them and back at his face she could tell he was ignoring the fact of the words that came out of her mouth. “Clay.” she said through and frustrated voice. She couldn’t even figure out the next words to say. She was still distracted by his hands on her wrist and how close he was to her.
Why were his hands so distracting to her, she was lost in her own thoughts about how warm they were on her and she shook out the thought. She couldn’t understand what was happening to her, but her anger had died down at the blonde girl. It was then that she heard the suggestion for a fun first experience on the ground and that was the second her mind snapped back to reality and Clay. She rolled her eyes, “Whatever, nothing is going to be fun, but I already know if I say no you’ll still drag me. So, what’s your stupid play Moore?” she went back to her snarky angry tone with him. Whatever had been going through her mind must’ve been a fluke, but she still couldn’t stop the weird feeling in her stomach when Clay smiled at her.

Interaction(s): Dazzle Dazzle (Clay)

Last edited:
Mae Whitlaw
Mae Gif 33.gif

Mae felt her gaze pull from the chaos below as she noticed a lanky ass tree climbing up the rocks to stand next to her. Well now she felt short again, what did they feed this guy? Radioactive growth hormones? "Well he is a stupid asshat so hells knows," she replied, slight irritation in her voice; she was still a little pissed at the 'Cassie's sister' comment. "And hey I'm great, I mean we're on the freaking ground." A big grin spread across her face as she spoke, "I went from a decade of solitary to complete freedom so today is a damn good day." As she spoke, her legs began to swing back and forth opposite each other, unable to help the feeling of happy from reaching her whole body. "She may be a brute but not going to lie, this is the most entertainment I've had in years so just don't judge me okay," Mae glanced up at the guy, her smile softening slightly.

In her head Mae processing everything, trying to adjust to not just seeing but talking to someone who wasn't a middle-aged male stuck with guarding the girl who didn't exist. "Well it's nice to meet you Remmick," she replied, contemplating her next words carefully. "I'm... Mae." Part of her wanted to use the name she used to have, the name her father took from her but for now she decided to use the name she ended up with, not completely feeling like delving into that whole mess right now when she didn't even know any of these people. It was bad enough people were whispering about her with some names sh didn't even know she had. "So, what did I miss over the last ten years?"

Mentions: Dazzle Dazzle
Interactions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

It wasn’t that Addie didn’t like any of the other delinquents. Some of them were… Fine. Tolerable and perhaps even moderately pleasant, in the right context.

This was not the right context.

“Un-fuckin’-believable,” she sighed as chaos unfolded in every direction she seemed to look. It was perhaps a bit high and mighty for her to be judging the other girls for fighting, since she had been ready to knock Lucas’s teeth out in her own anger, but Addie had never been much for self reflection. At least they were having fun, she supposed.

“Nothing that matters much, seeing as we’re down here now,” Addie said in response to the question from above.

“Mae? You musta been in solitary, yeah,” she assumed, based on what the girl had said and the fact that she didn’t recognize her as one of the other delinquents. “We prol’ shared a cell wall a few times. I’m Addie.”

She’d been in solitary confinement more than once, though it had never lasted too long. Addie was ‘fortunate’ to have skills that could be exploited for work assignments. That last time, though- Addie had suspected she might never leave her cell except to die.

Maybe she should be more in awe, celebrating like some of the others were. To be alive, on earth, with fresh air and tall trees, and green leaves and soft soil… It was amazing. Addie thought it smelled for shit down here.

“Your cousin should learn how to knee a guy in the groin,” she told Remmick. No way would Addie have let anyone try to handle her like that- And it seemed pretty uncharacteristic of Mags, too.

“Well, she knows how, I’m sure,” Addie amended. “She’s just gotta work on the practical applications.”

Interactions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler , LittleWolfie LittleWolfie

Clayton Moore
source.gif

Clayton felt Mags relax just a bit and finally felt comfortable with letting her go. She might have still had a fire running through her, but it was less intense than it had been. After landing on the ground everyone's adrenaline had been running full force through their blood. Everyone was high on life, quite literally. Clayton hadn't had anytime to adventure since walking off the drop-ship. So when Magnolia had regretfully agreed to experiencing what the ground had to offer he nodded his head towards the back of the ship. He wanted to walk through the woods, see what was around, and they might as well pick up some firewood while they were at it.

"For once we're free, free from rules, free from the chancellor." He rolled his eye's at the thought of him. "We get the chance to survive, for the first time there is hope, for everyone." He dropped his head towards the ground, getting quite as he spoke. He rubbed the bracelet that the had attached to his wrist. Before reaching down and collecting wood off the ground. They went on wandering close to the drop ship gathering wood for close to two hours. Clay noted mentally that he didn't see any signs on Mount Weather, or anything like supplies that would keep them going throughout the weeks to follow. He hoped that maybe him and Mags just hadn't traveled far enough to find them. They would be safer in numbers.

----------
Later that night
giphy.gif

( Soap Soap TexasKingPin TexasKingPin jones573 jones573 LittleWolfie LittleWolfie Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler High5ives High5ives FireMaiden FireMaiden Braddington Braddington Akeira Akeira KingofAesir KingofAesir SomebodyElse SomebodyElse NickNacks NickNacks midnightrose midnightrose RainingDawn RainingDawn elytra elytra

The total of the 100 gathered around a fire for the most part, you had a bunch of barely adults laughing and talking over the crackling of the fire. Some of them had gone off on their own, but everyone had turned up at some point, and no one was far from the fire. The light from the fire flickered across their faces, the shadows of the woods surrounded them with the unknown. It had been a great first day on Earth, but to survive they were going to have to get serious. For some this might of been easy, for others, they were excited to no longer need to report to the ark, and gaining their respect was going to be a hurdle within its self.

Clayton smiled, it had been a long time since any of them had this much social interaction. Himself had been locked up in solidarity to keep him from spreading the truth about the Ark to the rest of the occupants. He no longer needed to worry about a lack of oxygen, but now, they had to worry about food, warmth, shelter. Clayton was concerned with their survival, their survival meant the survival of the ark.

He knew what kind of reaction he was about to get bringing up serious situations. "Today was fun, and as much as no one wants to hear this." He spoke to the surrounding group. "We need to find supplies tomorrow. I think that we should designate a few groups to search for supplies, and figure out how far away mount weather is." Clayton sighed, all of the conversations around him continued, like he expected no one was listening, or they were all ignoring him.

Interactions: Soap Soap Mentions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler /Everyone​

Attachments

• 1569352619987.png
    1569352619987.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ember Jackson
tumblr_inline_o1l37czP0v1tae3h3_250.gif

Ember never knew that her body could feel this tired, every part of her ached. Her arms and legs were throbbing from all the running and climbing she had done that day. Still a smirk lay on her face, she was silent but happy. This was the first time in a long time that she felt at peace. She head the older boy trying to make some sort of attempt at gaining control, but like the rest around her, she wasn't interested in listening to it.

Ember sat cross legged a few feet from the fire, feeling the heat on her face. Leaning forward she rested her chin in her hand. Closing her eyes slowly, she took a deep breath in, taking in the smell of the burning wood.This was what she was named after, and maybe it hadn't been on purpose, but she still felt a connection to the fire in front of her. Ember wasn't concerned about life on the ground. Anything here was already ten times better than living under the floor on the Ark, or within the SkyBox. No walls here, she could lay under the stars every night.

Her eyes trailed to each person surrounding the fire. Sometimes you learned a lot more from watching. She watched as some of them paired off and disappeared into the dark. Ember didn't think much of it, most of them turned back up eventually as the night went on. No one went too far, if you weren't close to the fire you could feel the cold of the night. None of them had the right outfits to survive anything other than the controlled environment on the Ark.

Interactions: Open Mentions: @Myself

Rowin kom Trikru
tumblr_n2h9qaCuwg1r560ido3_250.gif

It was no secret that something had fallen from the sky, she herself had spread the rumors of sky people landing on the ground for the first time in 100 years. No one really knew if it had been true. They had all heard the ship fall from the sky, some had seen it and everyone felt the ground rumble as it hit the ground. Many felt like the world was ending when the ship hit the ground. She was one of the few that hid, maybe that wasn't her best idea. Vetra had made it clear to her that she was full of cowardice when she returned to find her hiding in the healer's tent. Row had tried to talk herself out of it, claiming that she was there just in case someone was hurt by the crash, but Vetra knew her too well.

Rowin was afraid she was afraid of loosing her life, she was one of the grounders who thought the world was ending. She was lame, she knew she was. Now that everything had calmed down a bit, she started to wonder. 'what if someone is hurt? what if they need help?' Rowin cracked her fingers, running a hand through her hair. She could feel how greasy it was just from the touch. Making a mental note that she should probably make her way to the lake sometime soon, before true winter hit.

She walked out of the healer's tent after spending the day helping a few of Trikru with medicines that had small illnesses, head cold, allergies, things that didn't take much, but comforted her kru. Row leaned against the side of the tent, her eyes trailed up towards the sky, watching the stars twinkle. She sighed, she wonder what it would of been like had her parents been one of the chosen, what would have happened to her, how different could her life been. She tucked a loose hair behind her ear, crossing her arms she dropped her head against the edge of the tent.

Interactions: @Open Mentions: KingofAesir KingofAesir

He had stopped bleeding about two hours after the encounter.

It was a considerable amount of time, particularly considering the vital organs near his chest, organs that even non-healers knew were important to take care of. Yet now, as Silas stole a careful glance beneath his shirt, the bandages he had changed into were fairly clean, which was a remarkably good sign. If he could go through such an intense encounter as he had and not tear his incisions open again, then he was further on his way to fully healed than he'd thought. Seeing as he'd probably be sleeping outside tonight, it was one less thing to worry about. Thankfully, Silas was well prepared for that happenstance. His clan's territory was far from here, more than a day's walk, and trying to travel at night was a fool's errand.

So, for the meantime, in the strange area of no-man's land between Clan boundaries, Silas sat and began to make himself at home-or as much at home as he could be. He had forgone fire for the time being-much of the wildlife had been frightened far away by the crash, and Silas highly doubted anything would be back here for a long while, at least several more hours. That gave him enough time to rest-and that was exactly what he was doing, sitting propped against the trunk of a large oak. The roots served as a cushion of sorts, comfortable enough for the time being. A glance upward revealed a speckle of stars overhead, and Silas quickly began pointing out the familiar ones to himself.

The hunter. The deer. The great and little bears. His home lay near the tail of the greater bear, and knowing that seemed to give him some comfort.

A faint stream of smoke was visible miles to the west, and this was intriguing even if Silas was by no means inclined to wander off and check it out. If the crash had been there, then perhaps the woman from Trikru had been right about the people involved. The idea seemed outrageous-people didn't fall from the sky and land on the Earth. Not human people, anyway.

Still. The fact that two Ice warriors had been so close to Trikru territory disturbed him, and he was hoping against hope that they weren't still nearby.

Interactions: Open

Schuyler was bored. Sitting at a fire doing nothing. She should interact with someone. But who? There were plenty of faces around the fire. Perhaps she should try interacting with one of the people from earlier. Just not that anger issues girl. She had enough of that wannabe tough girl.

Clayton had spoke up announcing the fact they had needed to find supplies. It was true. They wouldn't last long. Ofcourse Schuyler was the person who had wanted them to go find those supplies. But everyone was being all depressing and was sure they'd die trying. It was a shame. Schuyler offered enlightenment and even had a plan to find them, but that wouldn't be as easy now.
"You know our chances of finding them were around 90% but now that's about lowered to 50%. If you all had listened to me earlier we probably would have those supplies by now." Schuyler said knowingly, smirking.
"But I think I have a plan yet still. It isn't perfect but there is a way to find a mountain based on the surrounding land. I'll need to study the trees, the elevation, the wind direction and the weather.
It'll also be nice if someone could map out the stars while it's dark out. That isn't necessary to find the supplies but It'll be useful in the long term."
"It'll indeed have to wait till morning. Does anyone have anything to add?"

Schuyler laid down looking up at the sky. Well these people definitely weren't intelligent or strong. But she could work with what she had.
@Open to interaction

Dazzle Dazzle

Last edited:
Valerie had been watching Schuyler talk. As always Schuyler seemed to know the answer to everything.
Valerie felt she never knew anything. Nothing ever seemed to work out for her. She desperately wanted to speak up and talk to her but she couldn't speak.
Being a mute never sucked more. She had always felt lonely because of it.
She wondered what Schuyler's day had been like so far. Valerie hadn't really interacted with anyone as of yet.
Too many strangers and she was sure everyone would get bored of her the moment they realized she wouldn't hold good conversation.

Still she stared at the fire. Not daring to do anything yet. She'd have her chance eventually to catch up with Schuyler.
They'd have to go get those supplies tomorrow so she'd have a chance to bump into Schuyler.
@open to interaction

Lucas Rivera
zPsFP5B7wrqQnFe_AsVAKXtr11_HAzbbFdvUJlakrePC84GzzzFBZ3MUUmnYFkJBax4CFmp2CCbrLEbBgncnFOzlfwBaw3BkQT9jdkD93G9XlXzxEZ0a9AQSK9fzCBaAncOjmQvC

The campfire was nice. A bathing fire that cleansed him of the rot that he had lived through all his life. Plus, the natural warmth, it felt so good. He could only assume his lungs weren’t being poisoned, but ah well, worth it. The days events up until this point had been pretty pointless, petty arguments and climbing trees but now people seemed to be thinking about supplies. In his heart he had an inclination to just ignore them and go wander by himself but he also had an inkling to not die.

So, you know, priorities.

He was on the verge of joining in the small conversation that appeared to elude a majority of the group before he heard something about measuring trees and listing stars or some such nonsense. With a roll of his eyes he stood and simply patted her on the shoulder before quickly jumping back as to not get swiped at for his unwelcome touch.

“Good luck with that guys. Real ace plan to put faith in knowing shit about tree elevation on a planet no one has seen for generations but sure. If you wanna start druid classes I am sure this is the way to start.”

His stumbling concluded as he stood facing the group. Clearing his throat and clapping his hands. A whistle escaping his lips.

“Listen up people, the man brings up a good point!” He points to Clayton. “If we don’t get our act together soon, we’re gonna be very hungry. Let’s put it like that.”

He started counting them all in sets of two to see how many remained.

“Thing is. We ain’t gonna all agree on the best method of getting through the Misty Mountains. We need a Gandalf people.”

The issue needed to be sorted out sooner, rather than later, and what better time than when everyone is together?

“We need a leader. If only temporary to guide us to a decent meal. Otherwise we’ll start acting like idiots again like earlier. Climbing trees, looking for alcohol and rashly opening doors.”

A smirk to the Chancellor's daughter.

“So, come on. If someone wants the job right now, step right up! Tell us your plans for New Arkadia. And no dredges please, I mean important people.”

He waited for anyone else to stand. Scanning between the man who raised the concern originally, to the star mapper, to the doctor and finally to the aforementioned prodigal daughter.

@Pretty Much Everyone Really

tumblr_pokd8bcHwg1qktm3no2_500.gif

Magnolia had looked down at her wrists as Clay had let go, a weird sense of warmth had disappeared, and she couldn’t help but look at the cold bracelet that was still on her wrist. How she hated the Ark and even now she hated the ground but that didn’t seem to matter to anyone down here. They were all relieved to have their freedom, to be away from the Ark, and out of their cells. She listened as Clay spoke about them being free, but she hadn’t said anything after her altercation, not to him, not to anyone. Mags had wanted to tell him she didn’t care about their freedom she cared about her family and that was no more. Instead she had stayed silent while Clay collected wood and she followed. It was easier for him than it was if he was trying to keep an eye on her which she knew he was doing. Magnolia knew she was a handful, and she was concerned that maybe she had become too much of a burden even for the person that had always stuck around her.
As the night came Magnolia, sat by the fire for a bit avoiding Clay, avoiding blonde and avoiding most everyone. She didn’t want to be on the ground, hell she didn’t want to be on the Ark either, so she was stuck in her misery. Her eyes looked over to Clay for only a split second before she stared into the fire once more. Her ears listened as Clay spoke, but she made no motion to help him, even though she knew she should’ve said something. It was when the blonde spoke, “more like demanded” Mags muttered under her breath and then another male spoke to try and back Clay up. They just wanted to find supplies and deep-down Mags couldn’t fault anyone for that. Instead of standing up to help she walked away from the fire. She needed a moment to breathe and collect herself. She knew she’d be bothered into helping out with the adventure, but she needed to be alone if only for a minute. She missed her mother more than anything and that’s when she sat by the dropship in darkness trying to stay away from everyone. Her head was between her knees. She felt nothing but anger and hurt in her and she couldn’t let anyone see how hurt she was emotionally. She could feel ever bit of pain in her chest as she breathed and wanted nothing more than to be back with her mom. But she was here with people that she didn’t want to be with. She felt more alone than she had ever felt before. She just hoped no one would walk by as she let a couple tears trickle down and hit the ground below.

Mention(s): Dazzle Dazzle (Clay), Braddington Braddington (Lucas), SomebodyElse SomebodyElse (Schuyler)
Interaction(s): Open
----------
tumblr_oln6h7muax1w2i44wo1_250.gif

Remmick had smiled at the girl on the rock, Mae. He liked her name and he liked that she was a girl up for almost anything. That was until he got distracted by another voice down below the rock, Addie. He had seen the girl around the Ark here and there but had never made the effort to approach her. She was cute, nice to look at but he had never thought to approach her. He had ended up agreeing with Addie about his cousin, Mags could hold her own and take down almost anyone. His attention then reverted back to Mae, “We can talk later about what you missed and how we can make up for lost time.” He winked at her before climbing back down the rock. He wanted to take in the scenery of the ground and all it had to offer.
When night approached, he had found Mae and plopped right down next to her, “So, looks like everyone here is still off doing their own thing.” He motioned to those walking away from the fire. Of course, his words got cut off when Clay and Lucas both spoke, “We could help and cause a little chaos of our own.” He whispered into Mae’s ear. Only loud enough for her to hear. Something about her intrigued him more than most girls he just wasn’t sure what about her caused the interest. His eyes followed his cousin who had quietly walked away from the fire and for only a split second he was concerned before he returned his attention back to Mae.

Mention(s): Dazzle Dazzle (Clay), Braddington Braddington (Lucas)
Interaction(s) jones573 jones573 (Addie) LittleWolfie LittleWolfie (Mae)

Mae Whitlaw
Mae Gif 2.gif

When the girl below spoke up Mae totally ignored her. There was no chance they shared a cell wall since she was in the little section of non-existence but whatever. "Laters Tree," she called after Remmick as he left with the basic joke about his height. After taking in her surroundings for a moment more, Mae propelled herself off the edge of the rock and onto the ground, landing with ease before straight up sauntering off. She wanted to explore right now and also get to the bottom of what people were whispering about her.

Later on as people started to build the bonfire, she'd helped to do so because it allowed her more of a chance to work out the fascination with her and safe to say it worked. Mae was lost in her own thoughts about what she'd found out when Remmick appeared next to her. "Hey Lanky," she greeted with a grin before getting a little distracted by the idiot Clayton and some other guys who was basically calling them all idiots; mentally she was giving the latter the middle finger. Her grin morphed into a smirk and glint of mischief appeared in her eyes when Remmick whispered to her. "See that is the sort of talk I like," Mae answered, "I am in serious need of some chaos right now. And a little distraction from what a myth I seem to have become on the Ark. The whispering is a little annoying." The flames of the bonfire danced in her eyes as she looked at Remmick, "What did you have in mind?"

Mentions: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Dazzle Dazzle Braddington Braddington
Interactions: Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler

Wren

[class=picture] position: relative; display: inline-block; [/class] [class=text] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: 0; left: 0; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.2); color: white; z-index: 2; [/class] [class name=text state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=picture] [div class=text]

Interactions: Lucas, ( Braddington Braddington ) Clayton, ( Dazzle Dazzle ) Schuyler, ( SomebodyElse SomebodyElse ) @everyoneelse?
Mentions:

Everything died down sooner or later, excitement from everyone else mostly grew to a stop, and while there were some people still laughing and joking, Wren's mind was set on worrying among other things. She almost didn't hear Clayton, snapping out of her daze before she looked up to him, listening intently. "Yeah, but the problem is--" The brunette was cut off by the blonde suddenly taking charge, and while she didn't know her the least bit, or well, Clayton for that matter, at least he was trying to talk with them about it.

She couldn't help but roll her eyes slightly.

And of course, the rather brash boy from earlier had decided to jump in, and... he made good points. Shooting a glare in his direction. As much as Wren wanted to take charge here, there wasn't a way anyone would've listened to the girl considering what her father had done to their families, but it was worth a shot. She stood up, keeping eye-contact with the boy. "Choosing a leader isn't going to be easy, especially our first night on the ground we know absolutely nothing about, even more so when we don't even know each other."

Narrowing her eyes slightly, she glanced towards Clayton, and to the blonde. "I'm not taking charge here, and neither is anyone else. But... we do need a plan, and whether we like it or not, some of us will actually need to help out instead of ordering others to do the same." She didn't necessarily mean anyone specific, and Wren wasn't a person to name names. "Supplies is important, yes. But we don't have the first clue where we even landed yet. Clearly it wasn't where we were supposed to be or else we wouldn't be having this conversation." If they wanted to find those supplies, that meant they needed the energy for it, even more so for looking for mount weather.

"If you want
my opinion, we're going to need food. We can't do these things if we're dying from starvation. We can figure out the rest from there." Her gaze fell individually on each of them before sitting back down. She can only hope whatever she said wasn't going to cause a ruckus.

[/div]
[/div]
codedbycrucialstar | hidden scroll and hover over big photo

i88.gif

Everyone was always arguing. It was such a shame. Time and time again Schuyler offered a perfect solution and everyone was simply too dumb and worried about the exact opposite of the solution.
Especially when another ignorant boy decided to join in and tell everyone what to do.
"If It helps I actually have thought out the next couple steps beyond getting those supplies.
I think a leader is a very bad decision to have right now. Having a single person leading only leads to the downfall of us all. That type of shit will never work on this planet. The stakes are far too high to rely on even the guidance of one person. What you need is a form of government and you need the soldiers or force to protect it."

"Having a leader right now is most likely to end up in a power struggle where we will end up fractured in some way. Do you all trust each-other enough to elect a leader this early? When none of you know hardly anything about each-other? Can you truly live with this decision being made now?"
Even if you wanted to decide on a leader, it's a bad decision to have one now, as whoever we pick is basically going to be the scapegoat. It's a very dangerous game to play this early on."
It was true. Having a leader at this point was basically impossible. Schuyler wouldn't listen to someone commanding her at this point and she doubted some of the others would right now either.
There would be a conflict to be had if a leader was decided.

And of-course the anger issue brat had to speak up.
"Will anyone stop complaining about how they don't know where they are? Newsflash! None of us know where we are! That's why I've been trying to get us to find where we are!
It's always complaining! "I don't know where we landed" "I don't know where the mountain is."

We clearly aren't defenseless! We had wood to make a fire. Where did that even come from? Can we find some rocks or something laying around, carve some weapons? build a structure? Map out the area we're standing on or commit it to memory, even if we're not at the mountain. We could literally be doing so many other things right now.

The girl with the temper atleast seemed to know having a leader right now wasn't good. Perhaps there was hope for her afterall.
Schuyler spoke up one final time.
"Pretty soon I'm going to run out of patience and my offer of help may not be on the table anymore. Just keep that in mind."

Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler Braddington Braddington Dazzle Dazzle

long hair.jpg

This was freedom, blissful relaxation. Sat lounging in a patch of moss, CJ soaked up the warmth from the blazing bonfire, sitting up a little taller whenever a pretty girl walked past. There was no doubt; Life here on Earth was infinitely better than whatever he'd had back on the Ark. Down here among the grass ad trees, there was no one to tell him what to do. He wanted to nap all day? Go for it. Party it up at a bonfire? Hell, why not!? Getting stuck on the drop ship down here had been a ticket to freedom, why should he not enjoy it?

It seemed like not everyone felt the same way though. Despite trying to tune them out, CJ couldn't help but overhear the others talking about choosing a leader or whatever. Obviously, CJ was adamantly opposed. He hadn't just escaped one totalitarian dictatorship to trade it for another. Making some random teenager the head of 100 delinquents wouldn't go well for anyone. CJ was happy to ignore it though. Just because they chose a leader didn't mean he had to follow. He was just as capable of finding food and water as anyone else. Having someone breathing down his back all the time wouldn't help him any.

CJ wouldn't have even gotten involved if Wren hadn't. Being the Chancellor's daughter didn't get you friends among the Ark's criminal class. She'd need back up. CJ was on his feet before he knew it, wandering over to the bickering teenagers to stand beside Wren.

"Hypothetically, let's say one of you fine young men decide to make yourselves temporary King of Earth," CJ began, waving his hand dismissively at Clayton and Lucas. "why would anyone do a thing either of you say?" Every person down here on Earth was here because the Ark couldn't control them. If they couldn't be responsible and relied on back there, why would anything change down here? Wren went and sat down again after she said her piece, but that didn't mean CJ was going to. He'd already gotten himself involved in the little debate, no point in backing down now.

"People are going to do what they want, when they want to. Let them find their own food, make their own shelter, and get their own tools." He shrugged. "My problems are mine, your problems are yours. I say we keep it that way. Trying to force a bunch criminals to fall in line for the first time in their lives isn't gonna end well for anyone."

Braddington Braddington Soap Soap Dazzle Dazzle SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

“C’mon, you little bastard,” Addie muttered, laying on her back at fidgeting with the wires above her. The dropship’s comms and nav station had been severely damaged when they’d landed, but she was hopeful she might restore some of it.

Not that Addie had any desire to get back in touch with the Arc. But the idiots who planned this venture weren’t so idiotic as to send them down without any information at all. The hard drives should have details about where this Mount Weather was, and if she could get the navigational systems working, they might even be able to figure our where they currently were.

They had no idea how far off course they might have gone, and Addie had no interest in finding out by just wandering around aimlessly. A lot of other kids were enchanted by their new surroundings, but they made Addie uncomfortable.

The quiet of the woods, the tall elegance of the trees, the smell of fresh soil made her uneasy. And had led to a disturbing conclusion- If plant life was thriving, what else might be? Their loudness had likely scared off any small animals in the area, but Addie was more concerned about what the noise might attract. She wasn’t the most well versed in earth zoology, but she’s seen a picture of a lion once. That could probably eat a human.

One of the electrical nodes sparked, and she swore again. This would be easier if she had a soldering iron. Or a better understanding of what she was doing. Mechanical systems were more her forte, really.

Or a better light. She could wait until daylight, but the interior of the dropship was fairly dark anyways. She’d set up a little fire on a piece of scrap metal and angled shinier pieces around it to reflect the light it gave out, but she had to keep going to refill it.

She pulled herself out from underneath the console and bent over the light, examining the piece she’d been trying to reconnect- A small piece of metal no bigger than a finger, with three wires coming out of it in the shape of a Y. The wires were covered in plastic tubing, and she peeled back the covering. It had frayed and burnt inside. Well, that was at least one of the reasons she’d been unsuccessful.

She took the piece and her little metal bowl of fire back to the main group, brought by a need to add a few more sticks to burn and the raised voices.

She didn’t necessarily disagree with what was being said, but she wasn’t going to volunteer herself for leadership. She was going to do what she thought was best, and if whoever was nominally in charge disagreed, she’d cross that bridge when she came to it.

“Not sure I’m gonna be able to get the computers running again, at least not tonight,” she admitted to whoever was listening. “Tomorrow we can strip the ship of any of the solar-powered parts and set them up to charge- With an independent power source we might be able to jerry rig our own system to get details on where this magic mountain is meant to be.”

She collected a few small twigs and pine needles from the kindling pile and put them in her bowl, where they caught alight the flames that had been dying out.

Addie rolled her eyes at CJ’s big speech. Fundamentally, she agreed- Addie cared about what happened to Addie, not most of these other dumbasses. But in a situation as extreme and unknown as this, she was pretty sure no of them could this alone.

“Yeah, sure,” she told him, unimpressed. “While you’re keeping warm next to this fire that people besides yourself collected wood for, maybe you could rack your memory and tell me if you saw any pieces like this when you were going through scrap earlier?”

She held out the Y shaped piece in her hand for CJ to look at. “It would be attached to something larger, like a heating or cooling unit- Something that might need a sensor,” she explained.

Interacting with: High5ives High5ives , anyone else who wants to respond!

Vetera of Trikru
tumblr_m95diu4fbe1qcj3cno7_250.gif

Night had fallen a good amount of time after Vetera’s rather unwanted encounter with Azgedans. Right after the dispersal of that encounter, Vetera had been quick making her way back home. She was sure to inform the Heda about her encounter and decided it was best for her to try and forget, hoping that she could avoid crossing paths with either of the Ice people again. But, the problem of what she’d seen in the forest still remained. No matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t get the sight out of her mind. Whatever had landed in their territory wasn’t just some kind of debri from the sky. No matter what her Heda had told her Vetera knew what she saw and she knew they were people. Vetera hadn’t bothered to tell anyone else of her experience, except for Rowin of course. She’d gone by the healer’s tent immediately after telling the Heda what’d she’d seen, she hadn’t expected to find Rowin there. Everyone else at that could at that point was out combing the edges of their home for any signs of potential danger. But, she found Rowin holed up in her tent with the claim she was there just in case anyone had been hurt. Vetera called her out, of course, like she would’ve any other of her kru if just a little more disappointedly. Vetera was quick to get the bandages she’d come for and make her exit. If Rowin wanted to hide away in her tent that was her own business, Vetera wasn’t about to drag the woman out. She didn’t have time to argue with Rowin anyway, she needed a plan.

Even if the Heda had told her to stay away from the sky object before the clan warriors had a chance to scout it out, Vetera refused to sit idle and wait for that moment. So as soon as the sun had begun to dip below the horizon, she set out. She’d went by Rowin’s tent once again and found her looking rather dejected leaning against her tent. Vetera placed a hand on her shoulder and told her with quick, low words, what she was doing. She was gone before Rowin had a chance to respond. Being a skilled hunter, she was very knowledgeable about their lands and was easily able to track back to the clearing they’d fought the Azgedan in. From there she took to the trees. Swinging through branches with practiced ease. In little more than a few hours she was back above the sky object. Even if she hadn’t remembered where the crash sight was, the sky people had made a fire that was visible from miles away. Whoever these people were they either didn’t care if people knew where they were, or weren’t even aware of their presence. Vetera hoped for the latter. Her eyes flickered in the fire light as she observed the people congregated around their fire. For a moment she considered throwing something to gauge their reaction, but decided it would be better not to. For now she was content just to watch from the tree tops. They spoke about the need for food and leadership, or at least some of them did, others simply sat lounging around. Vetera noticed then suddenly that these people all looked very young. These were kids, perhaps a few years younger than herself. A sky ship full of teenagers. Wonderful.

Vetera sighed quietly and continued to watch as the sky people mulled about.

Mentions: Dazzle Dazzle

Last edited:
Clayton Moore
source.gif

Okay, he had been wrong it seemed like they hadn't been listening, but they weren't hearing him. He hadn't ever even brought up the idea of a leader. All he had wanted to do is figure out where they had meant to land, and attempt to get them supplies. But as he should have expected it, he was on earth with a bunch of teens that didn't have half a clue what was going on. Yea, maybe their lives were expendable to the ark but they were given a chance at a better life, and hopefully that meant more generations would live.

"I never mentioned anything about leaders. And we aren't crowning anyone king of the earth." Clayton shook his head. "The whole point is that we all need to survive and none of us can do that on our own." He laughed at Lucas, shaking his head. He didn't really finding him funny, he found him ridiculous. He was finding them all ridiculous and being completely immature. "Then pick people you think you can get along with."

"Honestly we just need to figure this ground stuff out, we know only so much from lesson on the Ark, I know I sound like the biggest drag. But we have to survive. And we can't do that if we are all working against each other." Clayton knew that he was just dragging on and likely slowly loosing everyone's attention. "Just go out and figure it out tomorrow." He stood up from the fire, running a hand through his hair. "And don't go off alone."

Clayton walked away from the fire and towards the edge of the woods. He ran a hand through his hair sighing before dropping his head, he really could use a drink.

High5ives High5ives Braddington Braddington Soap Soap Elf_Ruler Elf_Ruler LittleWolfie LittleWolfie

Rowin Kom Trikru
tumblr_n2h9qaCuwg1r560ido3_250.gif

Rowin had been lost in her own thoughts, thoughts about living in the sky like the ones who had fallen to the ground, when she felt Vetra's hand touch her shoulder. Her dreams subsided and she was brought back to her reality. Her eyes went wide when Vetra told her what her plan was, and without another word she was gone. "jok" She whispered.

What was going through her head, she felt all over the place but also knew that she needed to follow Vetra. It wasn't smart for Vetra to go on her own, what if Vetra was wrong and they were dangerous. Rowin knew that Vetra was a strong warrior, but there was so many unknowns. How many landed, were they even human? They didn't know anything.

Rowin ran into her tent grabbing her bow and arrow before silently running after Vetra. She wasn't going to allow her to go alone, following her close behind swinging through the trees. Maybe she didn't have the guts to make it as a warrior, but that didn't mean she had forgotten her training. "What are you doing?" She hissed as she caught up to Vetra. Peering down the trees at a large fire that they had lit.

Obviously the sky people were not smart enough to keep their fires small, they had already drawn enough attention to themselves by falling out of the sky that day. "Vetra, you know what Heda would say if she knew you were here." Rowin knew that Vetra cared, even though it seemed like she didn't. The curiosity just got the best of her. But obviously it had gotten the best of her too, as Rowin followed without question.

Interactions: KingofAesir KingofAesir

viking.jpg

The clash and disappointing defeat at the hands of the Trikru huntress had been an embarrassment, one Aktobehr spent most of the rest of his day recovering from. The poison didn't fade as quickly as it hit, leaving him weak for hours afterwards. He spent the time lounging around the camp, sharpening tools or preparing food to occupy his mind. The events of the day hadn't been forgotten though. As unlikely as it was, the possibility of people falling from the sky wasn't something that Aktobehr could just overlook. He told himself over and over again that it was impossible, but doubt ravaged his mind like a plague. If people had come from the stars, Azgeda needed to know about it before Trikru could take advantage of the situation (Though Aktobehr didn't really see how sky people could help anyone anyways.) If nothing else, these were people to be subjugated. Another clan to be hurled under Azgeda's wrath, forced to live by Azgeda's laws.

By the time noon had passed, Aktobehr couldn't bare to just ignore the idea of sky people any longer. Taking two other Azgedans, they had set out into the forest once more, trecking back to where the supposed sky people had landed. The woods hadn't looked any different. Leaves were still green, grass was still growing, but there were peculiarities. For one, there wasn't an animal to be seen. They'd all been scared off by someone, or something. But more interesting, the closer Aktobehr got, the more bits of scrap metal he found scattered in the woods, presumably from the crash landing.

It all became very real when the Azgedan's stumbled upon a boy, lost and confused, hardly old enough to be a man. All at once the Azgedans had come down on him. Three attackers, well armed and well trained, from three different sides. The kid really wasn't able to put up much of a fight. The Azgedans hadn't been gentle either, beating their new captive once he was subdued, more or less toying with the poor boy.

Aktobehr had noted how strange his clothes were. Unlike any he'd ever seen before, they were simple. No furs. No Paints. Nothing to identify him as a part of any clan or tribe. The way the boy spoke was all the confirmation Aktobehr needed to be sure of his origins.

Though many, if not most, grounders could speak English, it wasn't common. Yet the kid blabbered it in endlessly, like he knew no other way to speak. Aktobehr had quickly gotten sick of it, gagging his mouth to keep him quiet and hitting him with the backside of his ax whenever he made so much as a whimper.

Despite having captured one of the supposed Sky People, Aktobehr really hadn't been all that interested in questioning him. Whether or not he'd really come from the sky was irrelevant now. Besides, the boy was too young. Not a warrior by any means. Too young to know anything useful, that's for sure. Anytime Aktobehr had tried to question him, he was met with blank stares. Either the kid didn't understand, or he honestly didn't know anything. Either way, the strange boy had earned himself more than his fair share of beatings by the time night rolled around.

Day turned to twilight, and twilight faded to nightfall. Just above the tree tops Aktobehr could see the glow of a fire. A big one. too large to just be a campfire, and well away from any of the Trikru villages Aktobehr knew. When the glow of the flames never got any bigger, Aktobehr figured it was same to assume that there wasn't a forest fire. Someone had made a bonfire, coincidentally, it just so happened to be in the same direction as where he'd caught the Sky Boy.

Introductions were important.

A bag was forced over the Sky Boy's head and his hands were tied behind his back. Ten Azgedan warriors and one prisoner disappeared into the shadows of the night. Like moths drawn to a flame, they column slithered through the woods. They were quiet, far more quiet than the laughing voices they heard echoing from the bonfire. Happy and joyful, they sounded like they hadn't a care in the world. That would change quickly...

Aktobehr and his small war party got closer and closer to the partying Sky People, close enough that he could see their faces laughing in the fire's flickering light. And yet closer they went. Close enough he could see them clearly, all of the young. Most of the boys sported clean shaven faces, the girls all still young and petite. They all lacked that hardened look of the grounders. They'd realize it soon enough.

When the Azgedans came to the edge of the fire light, creeping like foxes, they were finally noticed. A girl, not older than fifteen with bright red hair and freckles covering he face let out a scream, falling to the dirt and scrambling backwards away from the shadowed figures standing just outside of the fire's glow. The Azgedans didn't make a move until finally Aktobehr stepped forward into the Bonfire's light with his prisoner in hand. Swiftly, Aktobehr's removed the Sky Boy's hood. He let the boy stand there for a moment, letting all these children see his beaten and bruised face.

"You or not welcome here!" Aktobehr bellowed over the crackling fire, his sharp Azgedan accent twisting the Trigedaslang. With the back of his ax again, Aktobehr hit the boy's knees, forcing him to fall to the ground with his hands still tied behind his back. "You will go back to your stars, or we hunt you in the night!" One by one, the other nine Azgedan's stepped into the light, causing the children of The 100 to rapidly move away, forming an arc around the Ice Nation Warriors.

"Cowards!" Aktobehr spat, still speaking in the Trigedaslang tongue.

Interactions: fin fin
Mentioned: Anyone at the bonfire.

Vetera of Trikru
tumblr_m95diu4fbe1qcj3cno7_250.gif
Vetera hadn’t expected Rowin to follow her. The only reason she’d even informed Rowin of where she was going was so if she didn’t come back, they would know what befell her. Yet here she was, crouched next to Vetera. Rowin half startled Vetera to death, the huntress too honed in on the sky people below them to be aware of her surroundings. She turned toward Rowin rather quickly, startled as she was, and thumped her on the shoulder. What was she doing? What did Rowin think she was doing? Vetera was far too curious of a person to not investigate. The Heda not wanting her here was the least of her concerns at the moment. Her voice came out in a low hiss when she finally spoke back to Rowin.

“Could you not startle me? I’m just watching them.” Vetera turned her attention back to the fire, “They’re kids, they barely know how to keep a fire. They’re not dangerous, I don’t think. No leader. No food. Helpless.” Vetera’s voice was impossibly soft, something that it almost never achieved and maybe it was because she felt slightly bad for these children stranded here. They were not supposed to have landed where they did, that much was obvious, but if not here where? Did that mean that there was more of their kind somewhere? Were their sky people living amongst them already? Vetera shivered at the thought. She was just about to voice her thoughts about the matter to Rowin when movement on the edge of the fre light caught her eye. Vetera’s head snapped in that direction and she hissed lowly when she spotted the same damn Ice warrior from before step into the light. One of the sky people screamed, the Azgedan proclaimed that they were not welcome here as more stepped into view. Vetera cursed. Damn Azgedans. How long had they been in Trikru territory? This was really just a wonderful situation. There were too many of them for Vetera and Rowin to try and intervene. Besides, trained as she might be, Rowin was no warrior. Not that her talents as a healer were any less valuable. In truth, Vetera wasn’t much for ground combat either. She clenched her fist around the branch she had a hold of as she watched the scene below them unfold.

The sky people were terrified, that much was obvious, and there was nothing Vetera could do. These were children, scared and alone, but she doubted the Ice warriors cared at all.

“There are too many. They will kill them.” Vetera shook her head. They could do nothing to help unless they wanted to die too. Vetera doubted she would get as lucky as she had with the Azgedan man hours before. They were no help.

Dazzle Dazzle Mentions: High5ives High5ives

Lucas Rivera
zPsFP5B7wrqQnFe_AsVAKXtr11_HAzbbFdvUJlakrePC84GzzzFBZ3MUUmnYFkJBax4CFmp2CCbrLEbBgncnFOzlfwBaw3BkQT9jdkD93G9XlXzxEZ0a9AQSK9fzCBaAncOjmQvC

Listening to the responses was a drag larger than falling to Earth. Their solution was the status quo. Maybe they thought if they repeated "We have to work together" to themselves in their sleep at night everyone would just magically form a cohesive unit without someone to manage them. Ah well, at least he knew where everyone stood. About an inch away from where they started this morning. If you didn't count those that worked backwards. He shook his head, glaring at no one in particular before waving his hands.

"Well, that was pointless. Have fun waiting till tomorrow, burning people and working out which star signs you all have. I'll be in the big hunk of metal if anyone needs me. Though I doubt they will."

He gave a mischievous smile towards Wren, tilting his head slightly in an almost grateful manner. At least she had actually weighed up the argument and presented an actual solution. Not that anyone seemed to listen to her either. Leadership must run in the family just as delinquency ran in all of theirs. Odd really, he was really trying to hate her. Maybe there would be another opportunity later on if they didn't all die first.

His walk was much more subdued, no acting involved as he reached the drop ship, sitting on the ramp he had been the first to walk down. The sky was very clear, the stars visible like bright beacons of light. An odd angle that was so much different than the Ark. He tried scanning for it, his mind briefly becoming trapped in the past. His sister would have loved it here. It was just like everything she used to draw, clear as day. But there was no point in dwelling on the subject. It led to anger on the best of days, something much more guttural on the worst. At least he could live in the comfort that he had achieved her dream of freedom. His act was something he had practiced for years, a defense mechanism. Maybe he didn't need to defend himself anymore. She wanted freedom. He shouldn't waste it by pretending to be someone else.

His back hit the cold metal, laying down in the peaceful cool that radiated around him. Hoping someone would take him up on the offer of company, but knowing that it was doubtful. He was alone, just as he had been since that day.

At least the stars would always be there.

Soap Soap

Wren
tumblr_n2c0srUtWP1qzg2sjo3_250.gif

Interactions: Lucas, Braddington Braddington
Mentions: Clayton, Dazzle Dazzle

Everyone had different opinions, ideas, or... they just didn't care. Leadership was going to be a big problem, with the ego-hungry individuals who wanted it, those who wanted nothing to do with it, and those who hated everything about it. But nevertheless, they didn't need to worry about that right now. Wren's gaze trailed after Clayton and for a moment she hesitated. She was planning on following him when she caught the smirk from another.

He seemed like a major ass.

That didn't stop her from taking her time to catch up with him. Her foot kicked the dropship ramp resulting in a thud. "You doubt anyone would need you, huh?" She wondered if his actions were just plain insecurity, or the boy really wanted attention. She took a seat mimicking his own actions and glancing up towards the stars. It felt almost unfair he already knew who she was and she didn't know the least bit about him.

"So, are you too 'cool' for a name?" Turning to him for a moment, she narrowed her eyes.

It was meant to be somewhat of a joke,

kinda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back