• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Arkadia - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

S n o w

Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)

history-is-written-by-the-victors-quote-1.jpg

Last edited:
Have a question about the lore/world? Ask here!​
Kind of a tangent but Ima ask anyway...
Are we looking at islands (or continents) and is there anything beyond the map?

The scale of the capital walls makes them seem like something meant to defend against another nation.

Last edited:
How long do humans and elves live? Do they have similar life spans or are elves the traditional ageless beings?

also how different in appearance are they? Can and full blooded elf pass for human if they cut their ears or is it still obvious with their unique facial features?

How long do humans and elves live? Do they have similar life spans or are elves the traditional ageless beings?

Humans and elves have similar life spans.

Full-blooded elves can not pass as human.

Kind of a tangent but Ima ask anyway...
Are we looking at islands (or continents) and is there anything beyond the map?

The scale of the capital walls makes them seem like something meant to defend against another nation.
The map is of one big country, and (for now) there is nothing outside of the map. If the RP gets far enough, I’ll introduce another nation.

The walls were 99% Delphine showing off, 1% to protect the people inside.

Btw, there is no wall around the castle itself. I realize that the red circle around it could be confusing.

A query:
You say there are no other nations currently posing a threat to the country, however, are their more domestic terrors present in Arcadia? Outside of the scourge and bandits of course. Are there wicked magical creatures? Great winged serpents? Witch covens amongst the bogs?
Are there fantastical entities who are non-hostile?
I suppose I'm just curious as to the state of Arcadia's fauna.

Last edited:
Glad to finally get a CS up, just got to edit another image to use in it then it's done. Can't wait to get started!

A query:
You say there are no other nations currently posing a threat to the country, however, are their more domestic terrors present in Arcadia? Outside of the scourge and bandits of course. Are there wicked magical creatures? Great winged serpents? Witch covens amongst the bogs?
Are there fantastical entities who are non-hostile?
I suppose I'm just curious as to the state of Arcadia's fauna.
No species outside of the human race is capable of being magical. But, as for the winged serpents and the witch covens, you're giving me i d e a s. I'll add a bestiary.
The plants are non-hostile. ...Probably.

cs done officially. I just changed some wording for flow and grammatical errors

My first test in Trig is done with and out of the way, so I can finally take a look at everything. The second lore page will be up soon. By midnight EST, is what I’m shooting for.

Yep I'm considering my CS done now. I can always add a second image later
Accepted!
cs done officially. I just changed some wording for flow and grammatical errors
As the war was 200+ years ago, Black wouldn't have been part of the war. You should elaborate more on how he gets away with listening in on conversations/seling information without humans retaliating in some way. Him being 6'8" isn't exactly subtle.

Black was never part of the war, He was born in Sulwen. The ship carrying explosive materials doesn't mean that is was a war ship. For example a cargo ship loaded with gun powder for mining in Canada destroyed nearly half of Halifax, Nova Scotia when it caught fire. There are other things that can go boom if improperly handled and that is was happened here just on a much smaller scale. I did say his grandfather was young at the end of the war so I'll change that too. I'll make that clearer. As for Muelar he was a child still when he started information pirating. I'll make that clearer too.

Sorry for mansplaining (I'm not even a dude).... tired..... but hopefully the new changes help get my thoughts across better. If not more changes in the AM

Black was never part of the war, He was born in Sulwen. The ship carrying explosive materials doesn't mean that is was a war ship. For example a cargo ship loaded with gun powder for mining in Canada destroyed nearly half of Halifax, Nova Scotia when it caught fire. There are other things that can go boom if improperly handled and that is was happened here just on a much smaller scale. I did say his grandfather was young at the end of the war so I'll change that too. I'll make that clearer. As for Muelar he was a child still when he started information pirating. I'll make that clearer too.
Accepted.

Sorry for mansplaining (I'm not even a dude).... tired..... but hopefully the new changes help get my thoughts across better. If not more changes in the AM
No worries. It was less about the boat, and more than I misread the part about his clan escaping the war to have also included him, anyway.

I still have a shaky hope that this thread isn't dead :/

Tag me if you are going to reboot it.
It's not dead. It's just, well...

Before I set a deadline for characters or started the RP, I wanted all of the lore to be up and available for everyone to read. The thing is, a bestiary/whatever else I think of will take hours to do (I know this because the lore thread took many, many hours), and right now, I don't have that kind of time. We can move on and start without the bestiary/whatever else, but I can't guarantee when the other lore page will be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back