• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Are you ready?

Reiyumi

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Hey there! I'm May. I've been on this site for a few years, I've role played longer, however.... I am just getting back into writing longer posts.
I'm looking for a few rp partners that enjoy world building, character development and talking outside of character.
As of now, I have no plots in mind but I'm hopeful that we will figure one out! I usually prefer fantasy adventures and some action plots. I'm not always in the mood for fantasy, as much as I love it. I am nearly always up for a romance, however I'm not interested in having only characters that are romantically interested in one another. Let's create characters that can't stand each other and yet must try to get along to try to achieve something bigger than their dislike.

Be warned that I do enjoy quite a few tragedies! I can abstain from killing characters. I enjoy making things in stories imperfect. Anyone else not all there for constant happy endings? Did you enjoy Rogue One? I did. That is my type of Tragedy.
I would like to start our roleplays off with at least two to three paragraphs and build from there. I'm looking for partners who can post twice to three times a week.

Please, for the sake of my last bit of remaining sanity...
Remember, I am a human too. I know you have things that come up that you need to take care, that's fine. However, if you don't tell me.... I'm likely to worry about you.
As for me, I'm in the Central Time zone. US. Let's just say that it's the same time in Chicago as it is here.
Similarly, I'll be busy as well at times.
I will do my best to inform you if I cannot post for certain reasons.

Thank you for your interest! Oh, and for reading this far!

Oh. I honestly didn't see or even get a notification of that post. Sorry about that. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back