• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Are you ready to romance? (open)

Warrior_Princess

I mean I guess
Hi I'm Ally, I've been roleplaying for about a year now, and I've been told that I'm very descriptive and literate. I respond quickly and enjoy writing/receiving lengthy (3-10 sentences) replies while in the role. I am open to OOC, but it's up to you to decide if that is something you're comfortable. One thing that is non-negotiable is that I write in first person and would like my partner to do the same.

For this role I am looking for male roleplayers, or females that play male characters. I want to start a MFM relationship, where they both fall in love with the woman (my character). The two male characters can be friends, enemies, lovers or anything. This is extremely vague for the moment because I want to come up with some ideas with the people I will be roleplaying with so hit me up if you're interested.

I suppose I can try, I'm use to third person though so don't hate me D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back