• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Are You Ready to Roleplay?! :D

its2showall

Hello there the name is Kat :3 As you can see I'm in search of some roleplay!~ ^^ I hope you see something you would like to roleplay. Or you are welcomed to add me and we can simply talk like friend. Also please ignore the post count...I'm just bumping. Hope to hear from someone soon!~

I'm not a stickler for rules so I'm going to keep it short :) Please just take a look please c:

1) If you're going to poof give me a heads up
2) Let's try to keep the roleplay interesting
3) Please don't try to control my character
4) If you grow tired of the roleplay let me know and we can try to work something out c:
5) If you have an idea please do tell ^^
6) If you want to talk outside the roleplay we could! I'm just saying x3

I will only do literate roleplays. I hope that you’d put in the same effort that I plan on doing. It doesn’t have to be the size of a book, but I’d still like at LEAST a paragraph or two. It can even go up to multiple paragraphs! I like that! Spelling and grammar errors are fine as long as I can still understand what you were trying to say xD Also be able to double. More character makes things seem much more fun ^~^ I hope you do not mind OC/Canon or Canon/Canon.​

My cravings have an exclamation point by it. The parantheses indicate who I would like you to double as for my OC. I will love you forever if we roleplay any of them!

○ Code Lyoko (Ulrich)
○ Inuyasha (Inuyasha)
○ Danny Phantom (Danny)
○ Dragon Ball Z! (Gohan)
Demon Slayer
○ Digimon Frontier! (Takuya) I will love you forever! :hearteyes:
○ My Hero Academia! (Bakugo or Todoroki)
○ Shinzo! (Mushra)
○ Soul Eater (Soul)
○ Winx Club
○ Code Name: Kids Next Door
○ The Legend of Korra (Bolin or Mako)
○ Avatar: The Last Airbender (Aang)
○ Teen Titans (Robin)
○ Teen Wolf (Scott)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! (Leonardo or Raphael) I will love you forever! :hearteyes:
○ Harvest Moon
○ Xiaolin Showdown (Raimundo)
○ W.I.T.C.H.
○ Pokémon
○Pretty Little Liars
○ Ed, Edd, Eddy
○ Rocket Power
○ Rosario+Vampire
○ South Park (Kyle)
○ Ace Attorney(Apollo or Phoenix)
○ WWE

Last edited:
hello, kat! i'm ann! first, fret not for i only write in small caps for the sake of fun! in the real roleplay i use proper grammar!
second! i wish to start a my hero academia roleplay with you, and i am more than happy to play either of them for you! i'm still not sure who i wish to have for my side, since i have not yet create a character for this anime.
thirdly, i cannot seem to send pms due to the 25 post rule.. ^^"
either way, i hope to start my first mha roleplay with you. c:

hello, kat! i'm ann! first, fret not for i only write in small caps for the sake of fun! in the real roleplay i use proper grammar!
second! i wish to start a my hero academia roleplay with you, and i am more than happy to play either of them for you! i'm still not sure who i wish to have for my side, since i have not yet create a character for this anime.
thirdly, i cannot seem to send pms due to the 25 post rule.. ^^"
either way, i hope to start my first mha roleplay with you. c:

Hi there! I would love to roleplay with you! Aw man....we're in the same boat with this whole 25 post rule xD

Hey chief, I'm P (maybe I'll tell you my name) im interested in a couple of your options, if you want to I can shoot you a PM if you wanted to talk. (BTW I'm a certified meme dealer, if you want any of those spicy bois let me know.)

Hey chief, I'm P (maybe I'll tell you my name) im interested in a couple of your options, if you want to I can shoot you a PM if you wanted to talk. (BTW I'm a certified meme dealer, if you want any of those spicy bois let me know.)
Oh really? Please feel free to hit me up :)

Hey! I would love to RP with you, but I you're going to have to private message me first since I am a new account lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back