• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Apprehensive, but hopeful!

TheMossKeeper

Hello!
I’m currently looking to get into a couple more roleplays as I haven’t been roleplaying for a few months, having been quite busy with real life. I am anticipating to have more free time this coming spring/summer, but I know I will be taking some college courses, even though I have no idea what I really want to do!

-About me-

I generally have fairly literate posts, usually a good paragraph at least and I try to do a couple per post.
I prefer to play through DMs, because I have issues with forums.
I try to reply every day, or at least every couple of days. With work, getting my schooling together, and summer coming, I do get a bit busy, but I try to reply at night!
I will be ‘working’ full time pretty much all of April as I will be in a CNA class. Afterwards though, I am only working three days a week, hopefully.
Overall, I would love someone who is more relaxed and willing to work with my awkward schedule.

-Plot/Fandoms-

I generally do fandoms, but I am willing to try some originals. Very fussy about originals though, but I may be willing to try! Also, the characters I list will be the one I want you to play. I prefer canon/OC. I can play any characters from the fandoms listed.

Also, I will love you for life if we do an ab/o dynamic au. I don’t know why, but it appeals to me right now.

Supernatural - Crowley (I have yet to watch past season 12)

Black Butler - Undertaker (I have only seen the first two seasons though, unfortunately, and it has been a couple years. I am rewatching everything though, what’s on Netflix anyway.)

Red Dead Redemption 2 - ? (I don’t have anything in particular in mind for this, but it would be fun to play!)​

Last edited:
I’m all about have a female OC of mine with Arthur Morgan, if that’s something your interested in!

Hey I'm looking for a supernatural rp and Crowley is actually my favorite character,I do rps that include ocs and normally are romantic was curious if you wanted to give me a shot at roleplaying with you,but if you don't wish too I'm cool with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back