• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse - OOC

oh hey i just realized that i never put a reference picture down for frankie's tattoo sleeve. anybody want me to find somethin really quick?

Okay, so if we are gonna rip off Left 4 Dead, let's see what we have:

Hunter, Smoker, Boomer, Charger, Spitter, Jockey, Tank

Probably Witch?

We should have more imo

You know I was thinking, who would be the most powerful people in the zombie apocalypse? I came to the conclusion that the Cartel would probably own the world. I mean think about it, currency doesn't really exist anymore and the best substitute would be drugs. So are we going to have any bandit situations?

You know I was thinking, who would be the most powerful people in the zombie apocalypse? I came to the conclusion that the Cartel would probably own the world. I mean think about it, currency doesn't really exist anymore and the best substitute would be drugs. So are we going to have any bandit situations?
Are we?

Yes. I do think that they should encounter bandits at some point. How about we have more cities than just Pax? Pax would be the city for the good guys and the newbs, with it being the weakest settlement. Then there would be one which could be mid tier as it has adequate gear and is the one that grows all the food so they are not instantly eradicated, and then the last base would be armed to teeth while producing nothing of their own meaning they would steal and loot other cities. Although, i do think that it will be a while until something takes the place of money as currency.

It all depends on how his character develops really. He could either develop to be slightly kinder and would start opening up a bit more, or he could turn into a crazy, sadistic doctor with really fucked up views. The latter would be very interesting to write though.

It all depends on how his character develops really. He could either develop to be slightly kinder and would start opening up a bit more, or he could turn into a crazy, sadistic doctor with really fucked up views. The latter would be very interesting to write though.
I mean, I agree, I would like to see a scientist of sorts in the group

I was considering talking to Snow about including a military bunker or laboratory or something, with recordings and notes about how the infected work and what makes them tick

Do something akin to 28 Days Later, where reinforcing positive actions onto the infected could make them more human, while acting aggressively with them would make them more savage and wild

We haven't even gotten through the first day of the rp and you all have so many ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back