• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse - OOC

So far here are all the characters that are in the group. Correct me if there is anything wrong, I could easily have missed someone.
Females: Francesca Illiani, Vanessa Greenwood, Abigail Gadsden, Anna-Marie St. Claire, Colette Marie-Jeanne Angeliqué, Allegra Sauvagess

Males: Nikita Vissarionovich, William Harris, Cole Bishop, Liam Grove, Maverick Castle

it's a pretty good balance - and if you're worried about pairings , Frankie is crazy asexual and borderline aro. SO it balances out even better

oh yeah, and i forgot if this was covered, but what kind of climbing abilities do these zombies have??

it's a pretty good balance - and if you're worried about pairings , Frankie is crazy asexual and borderline aro. SO it balances out even better

oh yeah, and i forgot if this was covered, but what kind of climbing abilities do these zombies have??
I would think that the zombies are left to their basic primal instincts so basically it would have the climbing skills of a normal human. But they would climb pretty recklessly, often leading to them falling due to not being able to plan or think at all. And they might be a bit worse due to decaying corpses and etc. However, in the setting the group is rn, the zombies should not be able to climb, let alone run fast at all due to the cold. The cold would solidify their joints due to them not moving at all, which would naturally lead to them being extremely slow.

I think that the disease would boost their primal instincts but cripple their common sense, so climbing should be a breeze to them, but opening a door is something completely different

... That sounds more like the rabids tbh-

(Looks around barren wastelands) "Sigh" (Kick's pebble) the vanquished pebble faltered and subdued to its fate "Is there, anyone, out here?!" His cry's were only returned with a gentle whisk of the wind.

Ignore that I just got bored. Anyway, I have had a craving for a Rp but lately, but my current predicament has been finding a Rp that suits my fancy. I have done a few Zambie Apocalypse roleplays in the past using only one character. Every time I use this character I become disappointed with the results. It's not because it's a bad character (Or maybe it is Idk) The Rp seems to die before anything interesting happens. So I was hoping if you had any room for a fellow such as my self you would consider.

we could wait until we get like 3-4 people that are accepted but still not in the rp so taht we could encounter their group and join groups on our way to pax or smth.

Actually I want someone to rescue Kate

Because I want someone to feel physical pain, and so I'm using her

Strong man, confident bitch boi
I mean i guess you could consider him that - the hunk part but I've sort of written him to be a person who would not be going into situations to physically help. He mostly thinks and talks. But still, if put in a certain position and forced into doing certain things, he could potentially dew it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back