• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse - OOC

(Looks around barren wastelands) "Sigh" (Kick's pebble) the vanquished pebble faltered and subdued to its fate "Is there, anyone, out here?!" His cry's were only returned with a gentle whisk of the wind.

Ignore that I just got bored. Anyway, I have had a craving for a Rp but lately, but my current predicament has been finding a Rp that suits my fancy. I have done a few Zambie Apocalypse roleplays in the past using only one character. Every time I use this character I become disappointed with the results. It's not because it's a bad character (Or maybe it is Idk) The Rp seems to die before anything interesting happens. So I was hoping if you had any room for a fellow such as my self you would consider.

Feel free to join. There's always room for one more.

Like, the disease increases muscle tissue and hardens the bones as it evolves to try and fight against the humans' attacks and stuff like that

Simply put, I want a Tank in the RP, that'd be amazing
Wouldn't the zombies get weaker? I mean like, their flesh would decay overtime leading to them being weaker. But since we do have special types of zombies with the rabids, we could have some more types like in the L4D. Maybe like we could have a type of zombie that is a huge guy with big arms an etc., a tank, who would lead a horde of zombies like a coordinated attack or something. Maybe a group like that could attack PAX.

*inhales*

BOI

Now you're speaking my language

that is, if Pax isn't overrun by the time our group gets there
What if the group gets there and it is all okay. But suddenly, like the next day shit hits the fan and a large horde of zombies with like a tank and a few other special types like chargers or the rabids could overrun PAX and the members of the group could get away in a truck while watching Pax burn behind them, causing nice goosebumpy, juicy, delicious drama.

Make it so that there's like this big event that happens right before they get to Pax, which attracts a massive horde (the same way Allegra's group did to try and boost themselves out of the city) and then the horde is their fault

What if there are two bases. PAX and another base. This other base is the home of much more evil people. They are basically just a bunch of bandits that kill loot and do worse things to everyone. So far, they have been threatening the Pax for the food PAX grows for protection since they are too dumb/lazy to make their own. The group could get captured by them and the bandit group could be taken care of by causing all of their cars/gas tank/something to explode which would attract the zombis.

Dark carnival finale?
Dark Carnival is a campaign in Left 4 Dead 2. The Campaign starts off after The Passing, where the Survivors rode on to New Orleans with Jimmy Gibbs Jr's stock car, which they had taken from Liberty Mall. Their luck runs out when they reach a highway filled with "miles" of parked cars that are impossible to drive around, forcing them to proceed on foot. They later notice searchlights coming from Whispering Oaks Amusement Park while heading for the motel. After finding that the evacuation center has been deserted and overrun like in Liberty Mall, they continue to press forward to try to find other Survivors within the park. On the way, they find a helicopter searching for any survivors and manage to get the pilot's attention by setting off the Midnight Riders' concert finale at the Peach Pit stadium.

Dark Carnival is a campaign in Left 4 Dead 2. The Campaign starts off after The Passing, where the Survivors rode on to New Orleans with Jimmy Gibbs Jr's stock car, which they had taken from Liberty Mall. Their luck runs out when they reach a highway filled with "miles" of parked cars that are impossible to drive around, forcing them to proceed on foot. They later notice searchlights coming from Whispering Oaks Amusement Park while heading for the motel. After finding that the evacuation center has been deserted and overrun like in Liberty Mall, they continue to press forward to try to find other Survivors within the park. On the way, they find a helicopter searching for any survivors and manage to get the pilot's attention by setting off the Midnight Riders' concert finale at the Peach Pit stadium.

Thats very... informative.

Yeah, i'm interested for there to be a wider variety of zombies, for now the zombies are easy to kill since we have guns and stuff and aren't exactly posing a threat.

Anyways, are you willing to add more special infected into the RP?
I never gave that specific of a description on what rabids are like, other than being pack animals and not liking fire. They could already be in the RP.

Yeah, i'm interested for there to be a wider variety of zombies, for now the zombies are easy to kill since we have guns and stuff and aren't exactly posing a threat.
Regular zombies aren't supposed to be that much of a challenge in the dead of winter with heavy snow. Hence, rabids.

I am hoping that the safe room is not that stocked out and is more like an unfinished one with not a lot of resources. The reason being is that I really wouldn't want the group to suddenly get geared to the max out of nowhere.

Also, does anyone want to go help Kate out?

Anyone at all?
If you really want it to happen and nobody else does it, I could have Nikita do it after he deals with the Angelique. But there has to be a good reason e.g. some thing that Nikita would want that Kate has. He would pretty much like anything that is medicinal or is considered a medical tool since he is like the med of the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back