• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse - OOC

So basically I'm going to be wondering around looking for loot and accidentally come across some of the group members?
There are a lot of ways you could be doing it. Just try to come up with something that does not piss to many people off. Some people in the group would shoot a newcomer without a second though so you don't want there to be a leap in logic to spare your character and letting her join.

the blindness is the only issue here. it's hard enough for a fully sighted person to survive without gettin chomped in the world, so seeing another disabled character, one with even lower odds at survival, is a little.... grating? i guess that's how to put it? it would make no sense that she could survive on her own, and whoever was protecting her would have had such a low chance of survival that they would both die, unless she was on her own in a little box most of the time

you're not bad at this, it's just the picking of character traits that might need to be worked on a little bit haha

Well, I feel pretty crap about it now.

AodaK_s-200x150.gif

There are a lot of ways you could be doing it. Just try to come up with something that does not piss to many people off. Some people in the group would shoot a newcomer without a second though so you don't want there to be a leap in logic to spare your character and letting her join.
Noted.

NOOOOOO ;3;
i'm sorry i didn't mean to make you feel so bad about it. if you're really that unsure about the character though, after all the input you've heard from us, then snow would probably let you fix it since i don't think you've posted yet???? i haven't checked that part. if you want a blind character, fine, we can't stop you (snow can lol) but play her confidently. she has to have other strengths that had to have helped her make it this far

How would she have no prior knowledge of the outbreak before the attack? Considering zombies didn't happen until a month after TX-118 got out? Also, what's in the first aid kit? CupCanes CupCanes

Since the RP takes place over a year since the virus first broke out, none of this really fits. Realistically, Skye can't be only three weeks old unless she was adopted after all the shelters closed down. And the way you worded her personality makes it seem like all her friends/hometown would still be alive.

I don't think Neosporin would have lasted long in this environment.

I didn't mean to leave that in there, my bad! I've used a little bit of this cs before! Let me fix that. And no I just put that as a way to describe how she was towards people when civilization was still balanced. And I'll take the neosporin out

NOOOOOO ;3;
i'm sorry i didn't mean to make you feel so bad about it. if you're really that unsure about the character though, after all the input you've heard from us, then snow would probably let you fix it since i don't think you've posted yet???? i haven't checked that part. if you want a blind character, fine, we can't stop you (snow can lol) but play her confidently. she has to have other strengths that had to have helped her make it this far
No no don't worry it wasn't your fault, just taking it all into account. I don't know, just been having a lot of changes lately and not feeling 100% in the first place

I didn't mean to leave that in there, my bad! I've used a little bit of this cs before! Let me fix that. And no I just put that as a way to describe how she was towards people when civilization was still balanced. And I'll take the neosporin out
Also why did I put 3 weeks old in the first place lmao dogs can't leave their moms for 8 weeks whoops wth

NOOOOOO ;3;
You can influence me ;)

Was thinking Catharsis Catharsis You and I could be traveling together and come across the main group. It would save us the troubles of us both randomly stumbling across the group at around the same time. Just a thought.

S n o w S n o w I updated the perosa bit to make it more past tense, but still relevant. Skye is now a year and two months, and I took out neosporin! Let me know if anything else seems messed up. I apologize for not fixing that initially!

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen I know I am sort of ruining the fun of the whole zombie apocalypse thing but can you try not to make it sound like Allegra is just destroying the heads of the zombies left and right? I mean, if her face was actually painted red, she would be dead already. I dont know if we have a scientific reason, but I am guessing that the reason as to why a zombie's bite is so deadly is due to the creature still making saliva. Since when a human is alive, their saliva already has many of types of bacteria, the infected being dead and all that makes it so that there are millions of bacteria living in it's mouth and reproducing. An undead would transfer those bacteria, viruses and parasites all to the point where it bites the person which would lead to the person dying due to their immune system being overwhelmed and pretty much destroyed. Now, the entire body of an infected would be a breeding ground for bacteria and the likes, so any bodily fluid from them merely getting into contact with the body of someone healthy risks death. And that risks becomes very high once it gets into a cut or something. With everyone having a cut or some sort of opening, that risk becomes even higher. So please spill zombie guts and blood more sparingly.

Human__Ramen Human__Ramen I know I am sort of ruining the fun of the whole zombie apocalypse thing but can you try not to make it sound like Allegra is just destroying the heads of the zombies left and right? I mean, if her face was actually painted red, she would be dead already. I dont know if we have a scientific reason, but I am guessing that the reason as to why a zombie's bite is so deadly is due to the creature still making saliva. Since when a human is alive, their saliva already has many of types of bacteria, the infected being dead and all that makes it so that there are millions of bacteria living in it's mouth and reproducing. An undead would transfer those bacteria, viruses and parasites all to the point where it bites the person which would lead to the person dying due to their immune system being overwhelmed and pretty much destroyed. Now, the entire body of an infected would be a breeding ground for bacteria and the likes, so any bodily fluid from them merely getting into contact with the body of someone healthy risks death. And that risks becomes very high once it gets into a cut or something. With everyone having a cut or some sort of opening, that risk becomes even higher. So please spill zombie guts and blood more sparingly.
Dude, but like-

It's just small drops of blood.

wyd fam

Hihi, it's nice to meet everyone. I hope we can get along.

Also if it isn't too much trouble, can someone give a summary of what has happened so far so i can get an idea of how to start and get Dimitri to come in contact with the main group.

this is why you play nikita
heheheheh

Hihi, it's nice to meet everyone. I hope we can get along.

Also if it isn't too much trouble, can someone give a summary of what has happened so far so i can get an idea of how to start and get Dimitri to come in contact with the main group.
Alrightey bro. So basically, the group has been meeting a bunch of new people and its been getting bigger. Right now, everyone is inside this apartment. Now, this apartment is where they are planning to stay for the night and an idea you could use to introduce your character is to steal shit. They are jsut talking to each other, searching through rooms and etc. I am expecting people to sleep in around 2-3 more pages of posts so I think it's best if you introduce your char now if you dont want to wait that long.
^This, basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back