• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse - OOC

Y'all, I can already tell this is gonna be lit and I haven't even interacted with anyone yet. This is the first roleplay I've been part of in like 3 years, so I'm pretty hyped.

S n o w S n o w
yoooo somethin i'm interested in is which characters joined the group when? like obviously will and maverick (bless his deadass soul lol) started the group ic, but which characters came in afterwards in what order?

S n o w S n o w
yoooo somethin i'm interested in is which characters joined the group when? like obviously will and maverick (bless his deadass soul lol) started the group ic, but which characters came in afterwards in what order?
Cole should be one of the last, if not the last, person to have joined the group before the RP started.

Last edited:
makes sense to me
a tentative list i have headcanon goes
  1. Will
  2. Maverick
  3. Allegra
  4. Nikita
  5. Frankie
  6. Liam
  7. Vanessa
  8. Anna-Marie
  9. Colettte
  10. Abigail
  11. Cole
i don't know WHY i picture it this way, but i think i'm basing it off how much Will goes to certain people for things? like how he would be more familiar with them

And I'm not all that sure what to post can someone help? Pretty plz?
She could come with Francesca to bother Nikita
She could go talk to Will and Liam
She could talk to the new guy and chat him up
She could meet the two new incoming chars.
She could go talk to Katherine
She could go an chill with the Coles

Well franki was supposed to tell her what exactly they were all doing, mwaning pax
Oh yeah, probably best she sticks with Frankie, she doesn't need to freak Liam out anymore. Though she's always gonna be able to do that despite even trying

How about we make it so that from now on, no new survivor has a bag of infinite food. Really removes the whole thing with scavenging and what not that a proper apocalypse should have.

Last edited:
I mentioned earlier that Lorne was actually running low on food, but he offered the food to gain their trust. I also feel like maybe I'm trying to rush his "oh I should come with you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back