• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalypse: Not your typical 'zombie'

*Scoffs at you*

"More or less, crazy, defiant, and selfless... doll, you!, come forward please. Show me."

*Offers hand, as he uses his other free hand to dig blindly in his bag.*

Matt steps back and checks pockets and finds gun still in pocket, he then begins to try to remove the bullet in the wound

*Glares for a long moment and chuckles.*

"Neither am I... and if you don't, you aint nothing better but dead, once you lose all your blood, you ain't nothing to me but another mindless cannibal trying to bite my neck..."

*Chuckles again and shrugs*

(Sorry I need to go to sleep as well. It's been fun roleplaying. Hopefully u can roleplay again tomorrow so we can continue! Byeeeeee)

"Wow... He actually woke up. A tough one." I thought as a smile formed on my lips. It was nice that something worked for once. "I don't know, but you don't look too good. Can you stand? You can lean on my shoulder if you have to." I offered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mid way through the conversation, a blast from a shotgun had broken the door some Zombies had been attracted by the shots and blood

Matt runs to the back yard and looks for any zombies looking for a way in.

"Paths clear, grab as much as you can and run"

"Well, this isn't the time to complain. Just move, i'll do my best too keep them off us" Aims gun at Broken door i hope to god we make it.

Dmytri woke with a bit of a headache. he rubbed his eyes and packed his things. he didn't have the slightest idea of the time, nor how long he's been gone. But either way, he packed up and headed back to the firehouse. after crawling through shadows and alleys for an hour or so he finally made it back to the back entrance.

"Right then comrades, I have ammunition to spare as well as food and candy as requested...." he paused noticing the tension and he backed into a dark corner feeling as though his loud voice had been intrusive. He figured he'd wait till someone invited him over. He opened a new pack of extra long cut cigarettes and lit one between his lips and waited.

"Alright," Casey decided trust Derrick's judgement that the sound was no threat. She looked over to him when he began apologizing. "It's alright, I'm not very quick at the moment either." She said, glancing down at her injured foot. She went silent for a moment before talking in a hushed voice. "Thank you again, for assisting me. It was very kind of you to give up such valuable items to a stranger." She stared down at the ground. She was surprised to find herself holding her breath waiting for his response.

((So sorry! I've been unfortunately busy recently)) @FoxxMann

Derrick blinked in surprise, "Uh it's alright, it's not like I've been in need recently." He tried to smile, but it wound up looking more like gritting teeth. "I think it might be getting dark soon," He looked at the grey sky, "And if it rains, I'd be happy with a trashbin fire." Derrick shrugged and began walking again, "Besides, good red meat is the best aide in healing." He winked and walked slowly, waiting for Casey to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back