• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalypse: Not your typical 'zombie'

Lukas's jaw dropped. It was his best friends' sister with two others. "Is that really you Addie? I could've sworn you were dead..." LuLu looked up at Lukas confused. "You know them?" She whispered to him.

"Yeah, he was my brothers' only best friend... I haven't seen him since-" I stopped. I didn't feel like telling them about how my family was probably dead just so I could live. "I know Lukas, but I don't know that girl." I still stared at Lukas, amazed he was still alive.

I put away my bow, "If you know him, he can probably be trusted. Im Felix." I say turning to Lucas

Last edited by a moderator:
Lukas felt the impulse to hug her and ask about her family, but he wasn't sure he should yet. "Hi Felix-" Lukas stared at him in surprise. "You're.. a zombie..?" He looked over at Addie, who didn't seem afraid at all, she looked like she trusted the zombie. "Never mind, if she trusts you I do. She's pretty smart so I know she wouldn't just befriend someone that would end up hurting her." Lukas held out his free hand for a handshake and introduced LuLu. "This is Lazuli, or LuLu." He smiled at her to show her that they were good people.

Marcus sighed, slightly irritated. He lowered the shotgun and holstered it, walking up to Lucas and held out his hand. "Marcus. Pleasure to meet you and sorry for the gun and all."

Character Outline:

Name: Alistar Godfrey

Zombie or Human: Human

Personality: Sarcastic, friendly, hot-headed, and brave

Bio: (Told eventually)

Weapon(s): A colt 1911, a hatchet, a trench knife, and a sawed-off shotgun

Strengths: Medicine, Repair, and Intelligent

Weaknesses: Claustrophobia, Dolls, and Being trapped

Appearance: Green eyes, many tattoos on arms and neck, husky but muscular, a untreated beard, a cut across cheek from lip to ear, brown messy hair, slightly nutty looking. Is wearing; A bulky leather hacket, baggy and torn jeans, a large duffel bag on back, a knitted cap, and steel toe boots.

Other:

Lukas shook their hands. "I've gotten ok at noticing who is a zombie and who's not, also about the guns, don't worry I understand, just a good thing you didn't actually shoot or anything."

(@SaintRaven367 Please post your CS in the Character Sign-Up tab, thanks ^-^)

I felt a little pang of sadness knowing if have to tell Lukas about my family. "Lukas, about Mother, John, and David... I'm not sure they're even alive. They stayed behind at the hideout and told me to get away safely when too many zombies came.." I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see his reaction.

Marcus seemed solemn for a moment. "I suppose that you are her brother then? If so, I would say my job is finished here. You're sister will grow up to be a brave woman Lukas, take good care of her." He smiled lightly at the group before going over and grabbing his guitar case and making his way for the door. "I trust that you four and Flashlight will survive greatly in this world. I'm glad I met you while I could."

He nods. "I'll only hold you back. I wish you all the best of luck. Just remember, stay smart and don't die." Marcus 'Malach' Hermes said before he left the room, making his way for the exit with tears threatening to pour. He wiped his eyes dry and shook his head, going outside.

*I step out of a ruined building, through the clouds of broken dry wall and pollution. I cough and hack behind a gas mask, until completely tearing it off my face and tossing it in brush. I look around my surrounding area. Clutching my lever action shotgun in my fist. Carefully stepping*

I quickly went after Marcus. I didn't want him to leave. "Marcus, please don't go. He may be just like my brother, but so are you. You guys are the closest to family I've had in a long while, please don't go." I felt my eyes get wet.

Lukas felt just a little dizzy for a few moments. "I... I see." He thought back to all the good times he'd had with her brothers. All the fun training and even when they'd taught her some basic parkour. He missed her brothers badly but as still happy she was still alive.

"Addie, we cant force him to stay." I say with a hint of sadness in my voice

"I know... But..." I sat down and let tears come forward, knowing it would only hurt more to keep it inside.

(We are in a city/town next to a forest in the year of 2037)

I sit next to you and put my arm around your shoulders, "Its ok."

*I hear the distant chatter of voices. I creep a block over onto a tipped concrete building, I make a descend up the unstable rubble. I slide under a slab of wood with rocks on top of it, crawling to the edge to see a small group of survivors.* "Hmmm..." *I don't notice, but the rubble shifts under me.*

He turned to the young girl, smiling lightly. "Addie..." He said, reaching into his backpack and pulling out a standard issue U.S. Marines K-Bar knife and handed it to her. On it's sheath was engraved 'Marcus Malach Hermes' He smiled and ruffled her hair again. "Listen, you stay alive, you hear? You don't need me here. If I were to die, it would only bring sadness, lower morale, and wind up being the end of you all. So please, as long as you stay alive, I promise I will." He removed his hand from her head. "You remind me so much of my sister Addie...not just in looks, but personality. I just wish you two could've met eachother." He turned from Felix and Addie, beginning to walk away into the ruined city. He stopped a bit away. "Oh and Felix? If I catch wind of her dying in a fight, I'm gonna kick your ass." With that, he began to wander into the once mighty city.

Lukas instantly rushed forward and LuLu and him hugged Addie. All LuLu knew was that someone was sad and she hated when people were sad so she loved comforting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back