• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalypse: Not your typical 'zombie'

*I admire the young lass showing affection to her friends, i perceive that these survivors are friendly and not the bandit type. I un-cock the gun and it makes a slight unholy noise. I gasp softly and cover my mouth.*

I held the knife tightly as everyone tried to comfort me. I just felt sad all over, I hadn't known Marcus for long or that much, but he still acted a lot like David used to so it was as if I was losing him all over again. I cried even harder and after a few minutes I deeply breathed in and out, finally ready to act as if I thought everything was ok. Ready to pretend that I was ok. I was about to wipe away my tears with my hoodie when I heard a distinct little sound. "I think someone's watching..." I quickly whisper to them.

I instantly jump up and pull out my bow and aim it in the direction of the noise.

Lukas looked around, seeing someone laying on some rubble nearby, who had clearly seen Addie's breakdown. "Hey! Come out!" He narrowed his eyes at the man and moved LuLu behind him.

*I sigh and my head falls down, suddenly, the rubble shifts more and collapses under me.* "OHHHHHH SHITTT" *I tumble down, hitting a small ledge, a tree branch, then the floor below with a hard thud. I lay motionless and let out a groan* "Ah.... damn it." *I look around for my gun, dazed*

Marcus had made it alone into an old, underground bar. Luckily, he was able to find the last remaining bottle of Whiskey, which he dropped in his bag, ignoring the tears stinging his eyes and trickling down his cheeks. He hated to leave her like that, oh he hated it, but it had to be done. It was the truth, he would only slow them down and get in the way. He sighed as he made his way to the ruined mall, setting up deep within the maintenance halls of the place, making sure to set a couple traps and lock every door leading to him before he set up a bed and lay down, opening the bottle, and taking a deep drink from it, coughing slightly.

Lukas felt the urge to help the man up. He turned around and instructed LuLu to stick by Addie and she nodded. Lukas jogged over and held his hand out to help.

*He had placed his hand at his 1911 at his side then he stopped. he stared for a minute at the extended hand and took it. He chuckles slightly, groaning as he rose from the ground.* "Huh... talk about stealthy right?" *Looks up at previous spot*

I saw LuLu hurry over to me and when I saw Lukas, I knew why. He didn't want her to be in any kind of danger, not even if there was a chance of the danger even becoming a threat. I stepped in front of her protectively, if Lukas trusted me with her, I wasn't going to let anything happen to LuLu.

*Looks around at each of the outfitted survivors, I remain emotionless then crack a smile.* "Annnnd... talk about a friendly... well armed bunch..."

Lukas helped the man up and laughed a little at his remark about stealth. "So wanna tell me why you were watching us?" He watched the man carefully.

*I cough into my glove and take it off, approaching the woman protecting the youngin'. "A lovely creature..." *I offer my hand, the scar from my lip to ear, about pleasantly noticable. My eyes flash for a second at the man with the bow.*

*Turns to the woman* "Well... isn't that what a incognito survivor does to a wild bunch? I mean, people arent EXACTLY FRIENDLY..." *Looks at the bowman*

I hold the knife in front of me and shove LuLu closer behind me. "Maybe we'd be friendly if we knew who you were and why you were watching. I mean, it's not like we know if we can trust you.."

"Well with you watching us with a gun, you cant expect a welcoming response."

Lukas pulled out the homemade blowtorch. "Look, hurt anyone and you're going up in flames, got it?" LuLu hugged Addie from behind out of fear.

*I smile warmly at the girl with the knife, even biting my lip in the mix. I take off my other glove and take a step back.* "I've came from Colorado... been alone for a while, car to car, town to town.... just so many of them damn crazies!... *sigh* "I'm Alistar... Alistar Godfrey..." *I offer my hand once more*

Marcus had downed the entire bottle and passed out, his carefully prepared bunker keeping his safe. He set a few traps up out in random spots inside the mall, catching a few zombies and killing them instantly. All the traps were used up within the first five minutes. A small group of zombies came through and were stupid enough to split up, searching for his scent. The smell of their blood and rotting flesh would cover up his scent until he could leave.

"Okay okay okay... look, i don't imagine you'd trust someone like me, but if y'all are alone, i could honestly use the company... I'm sure i could be a valuable asset..."

"If not, i'm just passing through. I mean, you wanna be alert around the non-dead. They're becoming as aggressive as the dead."

I was surprised when LuLu hugged me. She must've been terrified or something. It's not like I was very good protection for her, but as little knowledge about fighting as I had, I still had the determination to protect her. I hesitantly give him an awkward handshake. "I'm Addie..."

*I lightly peck your hand* "Addie, a lovely name, a lovely name!" *Turns to the individual with the blowtorch* "Ho Ho! don't scald me now, I'm Alistar." *Offers hand around the torch*

*Crouches to the child* "Hey kiddo... I'm Alistar..." *I notice the kids immense fear and the amount of unsure in her facial expression. I reach in my pocket and give her a small dum-dum* "here... this is my last one.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back