• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Apocalypse: Not your typical 'zombie'

"Addie It's ok. If he does try something he won't be able to get to you."

I felt so much safer when Marcus hugged me and Felix comforted me. It's as if they were my big brothers, just like John and David. "Thanks." I felt a pang of sadness and happiness at the same time mixed in with a little fear and confusion. I didn't cry, but I did feel a tear trickle slowly down my cheek as I almost smiled. "Thanks." I repeated.

Leon seeing the girl run from behind him and join the other two sighs. And says "well it looks like she is not being forced to go with him sorry for the misunderstanding." He then begins to walk back over to the gas station and goes inside. Leon then thinks to him self while looking through shelves and piles of junk. their are a lot of weird zombies in this city but i still need to find a place and to camp for the night. As he finishes lookinf through a pile of trash on the backside of the counter he finds a box of pain revilers. he says out loud "finally!!!" He walks out of the gas station with a look of victoury on his face and heads to his Harley.

Marcus lets out a sigh as the man leaves. "You ok?" He asked the young girl he still held. When he saw her tears, he quickly holstered his gun and wrapped her up with both arms, wiping her tears away.

"So," I say as I turn to Marcus, "we ready to head to that apartment complex, we can't stay here much longer."

Last edited by a moderator:
He nods. "Yea, already sent Flaslight on his way, so I'll go my own way. Take her and be very carefull, who knows when something like that may happen again, this time with less than satisfactory people or outcome."

"Ok, Addie would you rather walk or me carry you there, the second would be faster."

@ClickyVikki

As i get to my bike and make sure everything fastened down on it. i get on look over were i met the weird trio of kids and see them talking. I sigh at this sight and think to myself that they are to young to have to live through this nightmare we call life and start the engine to my bike. I exit the gas station driving down the street away from the hospital.

Marcus watches the motorcycle from the corner of his eye as it dissapears from sight. "Will you be able to carry her all the way safely?"

"Yes but it might not be the most comfortable thing in the world." I take off my transmitter and give it to Marcus, "Me and Addie can use hers but keep this incase we need to contact each other."

He nods, clipping it around the non chain wrapped arm. "Thanks. Be careful you two." He says, turning towards the direction of one of his routes.

I look at Addie, "You ready?"

@ClickyVikki

I gently pick up Addie, "Hold tight." I say as I start running running to the apartment. We reach the apartment in a little less than 10 minutes. I set you down and walk inside cautiously, "Stay here, I'll look inside first, and keep a sharp lookout."

Marcus took about a total of half an hour to take the route to the location. He entered the building and closed the door behind him.

I hear a door open and peek around the corner, "It's safe i made sure, we're in this room."

Marcus sees the two and sighs happily. "Good thing you made it. I was worried nobody was here. guess what I found in one of the rooms?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back