• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Apocalypse in a damn Whole Foods

Dimitri watched at the girl known as Leo followed in close suit. He would protect her to the best of his abilities; oh maybe get a little lovin in return?
He shook his head, he couldn’t think about play time right now he had a job to do.
Dimitri kept his sack ready to swing at any moment as they took cautious steps down each isle.
“ Leo, do you not have any other weapon?”
He said almost in a teasing manor.

Leo looked over at Dimitri in the corner of her eye, still a little shocked at his accent. Maybe she just wasn’t used to it. She had a feeling he was slightly flirtatious, playful yes. She was actually like that- if it wasn’t for it being yah know, dead people walking around and like mentally messing with her. She rolled her eyes “I could just chuck cans at them.. Maybe you too~” She threatened, laughing into her free hand right after

As they round the corner into the next isle Dimitri took a slow peak revealing it was empty.
His accent didn’t change in thickness as each word he prounced oddly.
“Perhaps you should, better then wrestling a zombie who wants to eat you, and not in a good way.”
He made that subtle joke as he didn’t laugh but a grin spread upon his lips.

Leo stood behind him as they rounded a corner, glancing at the isle to look for cans as she was taking that weapon into thought. She took his side again, his accent interesting and so strikingly different “I really should smack you..” She tried to hide her broad grin, laughing softly into her hand “Maybe I am gonna toss a can at your head..” She reached the isle wall to grab a few cans, shoving her knife back into her pocket

He crouched down beside her as she swiped some cans off the shelf, his eyes eyeing her harmless frame. Then he turned them away with a sly look in his eye, as if she could hurt him, let alone a living human, he saw her face when she killed a few zombies. He gave a smirk now his eyes lighting up.
“Whatever you say doll, why don’t you take the next one then?”

She decided to shove one in the hood of her jacket, looking like an idiot but she could only carry so many cans in her arms. She carried one in both hands, her left arm her throwing arm. She sighed weakly, standing up and following him again “With pleasure~” She said softly, watching his facial expressions as she took his side once again

Dimitri looked to the side of him at Leo, the sight of her packed down with cans made him laugh a bit. What in the heck did she plan to do?
He lifted the bag over his shoulder as he stood. His eyes watching the girl.
“I hope you at least know what you are doing” he said as he started to walk beside her. A brick wall next to a twig.

Leo looked over and raised a brow at him “What..?” She said bitterly, though there was a light tone to it. Which was surprising. She never got so easily annoyed with someone. She guess he just pressed every irritatable button she had “Oh trust me, I do..” She chuckled “My bestfriend literlaly kills people and taught me how to you know.. kill people with bricks and just heavy items.. I can throw knives decently..” She grinned at him, this all being honestly true

Dimitri didn’t really Pay attention to her words as they slowly came around the corner to 3 zombies eating from a torn up corpse. Dimitri helps his breath and covered his nose as if he was going to puke. He quickly got on his hands and knees and crawled away; a sight to see sense he was so big. He looked like he was about to be ill.
“ Uh..I’ll..I’ll believe it when I see it.”

Leo followed close behind him, her stomach twisting in an unselttling way. She gagged, her hand covering her mouth to turn away. She closed her eyes a moment, feeling like she was going to puke “Oh god..” She said softly, leaning against one of the racks “Ah well.. let me show you I guess..” She breathes in deeply, stepping back out and whistled loudly to catch their attention away from the corpse, something her eyes could draw away from. She took one of the cans tightly in her left hand and hurled it straight at one of zombies head. Thankfully, it hit right in its temple. She attempted to hit the other but missed by a few inches. Her eyes widened slightly, throwing her last can in hand at its head. “Shit..” She murmured, pulling out her pocket knife. She held its handle firmly, the last creature slowly moving its way towards her. She threw her arm forward sharply, the knife meeting with its face

Dimitri watched with slight amusement as the nausea had passed by quickly. His eyes watched the small female throw the cans with little success and watched her shove the knife into the zombies face; his eyes narrowed as he thought. 'Perhaps she needs a better weapon..but where are there weapons in a useless whole foods?'
He had stopped paying attention to her as his eyes drifted to the dropped bodies of the zombies. His eyes lingering before he stood, His large frame leaning against the shelf.
" Leo. Perhaps we should search the bodies. We need better weapons. "
He said his accent thick as molasses.
He leaned down and picked up his heavy sack of a weapon. His eyes lingering on the zombie before lifting to Leo with a curious look. She was not as useless as he once thought.

Leo breathed deeply, wiping her hair from her face as she retrieved her knife. She shuttered softly as she wiped he blood onto her under shirt below the hoodie. She held the knife tightly in her hand, her head turning to Dimtri. Her spine shuttered, chills running through her body as he said that. Maybe she was going to puke. “S-search then?” She said softly “I uh..” She sighed “I guess that’s smart..” She rubbed the back of her neck, gulping softly. She looked down to the corpses on the floor, her hands shaking noticeably

Dimitri took a few steps towards Leo, his free hand extending in a passive motion as he decided to touch her. He reached and touched her arm and lowered it to her side.
“How about I try to deal with them? You take a break?”
He said as he removed his touch form her, his own voice visually shaken.
“ Go sit down for a moment and take a few breaths hun..”
he said, his accent thicker with a few words as he lingered his brown hues on her. She looked like she was about to pass out. He kept his arm ready to catch her if she did.

Leo shivered again when he touched her, holding back tears that tried to build up in her eyes. More cold chills struck her body, the store seemingly chillier “Are you sure you can? I don’t think your any better then I am in current m-mental stability..” She closed her pocket knife, sticking it in her pocket before her eyes searching for his. She hugged him tightly “Thank you..” She whispered solitude into his chest, tears slowly streaming down her cheeks as she didn’t let go a moment. She eventually did, muttering a “Sorry..” And hid behind a rack, wiping her face

Before he could answer her questions; Leo was all over him. Typical! He was a hauntingly good looking man. For a potato at least. He dropped his sack before her and in a confusion tapped her back like a awkward child. In hopes of comforting her.
“ It is alright, I can handle things from here...just uh scream? If you need me?”
He said as she let go and moved away to hide behind a shelf. He looked down and frowned. Makeup on his shirt. Girls.
He shook it off leaving a lingering stare after Leo and then turned on his heel and walked over to the dead human bodies, in hopes of finding useful things.

Leo nodded Scream if you need me.. I should be screaming then. She chuckled softly at herself, shaking her head. She leaned against the shelf, rubbing her temples. This was all so much to take in. All at once. In as shitty of a store like this after all. She sighed, putting her face into her hands
Lucky for him, Leo didn’t wear that much makeup. Just a little light today. Which she was thankful for seeing as she wouldn’t have much way to wash it off soon. She kept her head tilted toward his direction, wanting to know how long this would take him. And the only reason she wasn’t helping currently was because she was terrified these damn things could bring themselves back to their undead life

After what seemed like forever Dimitri sauntered back in her direction as he held a few useful items. Pocket knifes, car keys, and... Gum? Okay?
He held the items in his palms for Leo to view.
“ So, after a bit I got to thinking, we have two options.” He said in a husky thick voice with a bit of concern lingering. He put the items on the shelf beside them both, then turned and let his heavy eyes linger on Leo.
“ We can either hole ourselves up here or, we can make a run for it. However we don’t know what is going on outside. That’s the trouble. Also we don’t know what vehicles these keys go to. “
He gave a heavy sigh, his smell of a slight sweat lingering on his frame.
He lifted his gaze to her to find her opinions on what they should do.

Leo jumped slightly as he entered back in her view. She looked up, raisin a brow at his collection from the pockets. She mumbled the items in his hand and nodded slightly. She reached up and grabbed the pack of gum, taking a piece and popping it in her mouth. She threw the pack up with the other thing she set down and listened to the options given. “See.. my problem with staying here is I think we would starve..” She laughed softly “Right.. well.. I feel like if we keep moving our options might be better. Yeha we could stay here, but other people are gonna start fight or flight and raid this bitch. Even being a Whole Foods.” She grabbed the shelf and stood up to be a little more eye-level for him “I know it’s risky.. but if we do go and try to find that car, one of us needs to set off the alarm, we find it, and get the hell out of here.. but only if our comfortable leaving..”

Dimitri listened to her words as he lifted his arm and rested it on the shelf, he lifted his large hand and pinched at the bridge of his nose for a moment with a sigh. It seemed he was trying to get rid of a head ache; or maybe memories from what he had just done.
“The only problem is we don’t know what is out there, we set off an alarm that would just bring these things right to us right?”

He said in a husky thick accented voice.
“ I think our best bet is to wait it out for the moment. Gather supplies as much as we can. Then perhaps make a run for it. “

However Dimitri felt unsure of his words on his one. How bad could it have gotten outside? He didn’t know. Or want to know for the matter.

Leo crossed her arms, looking down at her grimy chucks before looking back up at Dimitri. She sighed under her breath, biting the inside of her lip. Well.. that plan was thrown right out the window. But he did have a point. What was out there? And how were people behaving anymore? “Right.. right..” She muttered, running a hand through her hair “Smart I guess.. We should start doing that soon then.. Wait what bran do car keys is it?” She asked curiously, a brow perked up. She shook her head slightly. Damn was all of this a bad idea. A shitty dilemma really

Users who are viewing this thread

Back