• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern AOT Firefighter AU

starscheme

They/Them
tenor.gif
Howdy Ho! (ΦωΦ)
I've recently been watching a lot of attack on titan and I'm close to season 4 haha, I already spoiled kinda for myself so I'm dreading watching the end.
However I'm on here because I really have been looking into Role-playing some Erwin/Levi, Armin/Eren Au, and possibly Mikasa/X whoever I'm not really picky with her. I only have one plot line in particular that I will put down below if anyone's interested in wanting to Roleplay it! ( ;人;)
So please if someone's interested let me know.​
  • I would prefer to role play on Discord or any other Roleplay site you prefer. I don't mind rping here but its a litte funky for me and I wouldn't get to your replies fast enough honestly I usually forget about this site.​
role-play plots:
Erwin Is a fire fighter, saving lives all day Levi is a stay at home papi with their three adopted kids. Eren, Armin and Mikasa all non blood related. Erwin fights everyday but one time actually gets seriously injured and unable to contact his family Levi is frustrated and worried and once he's finally more disasters occur especially about who the fuck this Maria cheek is claiming to be Erwins ex which Levi knew nothing about, making their relationship even more stressed and already difficult to work. Also a pinch of teenage Eren and Armin relationship as they uncover their feelings for each other while being adopted even if they aren't blood related they have conflicted feelings about the whole thing while Mikasa tries to work out her feelings about her own sexual orientation

Please message me if any of you wanna role play this I would really like it!​
  • Rules Please read!​
  • Must write in semi or full paragraphs, I don't want one or two sentences I really wanna try and push myself to write more details about my rp I would appreciate it if you could to​
  • I understand if you can't reply everyday but please don't try to ghost me just because you got bored or didn't like it just let me know is all I'm asking and I'll do the same.​
  • Other than that I'm pretty open!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back