• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings → aoji's search [open] long-term + literate

aoji

daydreamer
open tabs for information!
introduction

hello everyone! ♡ you may call me by my nickname aoji.

i am a (soon-to-be) 20-year-old university student from sweden, in northern europe. my time zone is GMT+1 and english is my second language.
some of my hobbies/interests are playing games, horseriding, writing, photography, reading, listening to music and watching netflix.
i'm not too good at introductions, but i hope this gives you a sense of who i am as a person outside of the roleplay!

i'm only looking for about 2-3 people to roleplay with, therefore i may be a bit picky. sorry in advance!

rules

* you have to be 18+
* you have to reply at least once per week (if you give valid reasoning as to not to, that is also totally fine!)
* be actively partaking in planning the roleplay as well as developing the plot as we roleplay
* decent grasp of grammar is a must
* literacy is expected - at least 2-3 paragraphs per reply
* only roleplay in 3rd person
* roleplay on discord
* i'm a bit shy, so please be nice! ♡

roleplay ideas

genres
i have no plot ideas as of right now, as this is something i would like to come up with my future partner! but here are some genres i am interested in...
* historic [medieval, war, 19th century etc.]
* dystopian/apocalyptic
* slice of life
* mystery/thriller/crime
* supernatural
* fantasy
→ i am open to combining several of these genres, but also trying out something completely new!

fandoms
Red Dead Redemption 2 [a big craving as of right now!]
Life is Strange
The Hunger Games
Stardew Valley
Overwatch
Valorant
She-ra and the Princesses of Power
Studio Ghibli

pairings
i prefer MxM pairings, but am open to both FxF and MxF pairings as well!

thanks for reading my post, feel free to send me a direct message!
if you reply in the thread, i will not message you first as i am too shy >_<

Last edited:
hey hey! i'm really interested in your Stardew Valley plo. Feel free to send me a pm. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back