• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ao no Exorcist | Moon Rise | NOW OPENED

Assiah [Human Dimension] Or Gehenna [Demon Dimension]

• For Assiah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • For Gehenna

• LET THEM DESTROY EACH OTHER

• Total voters

Xemerus

Voltaic Victor

Ladies and Gentlmen! After a Long and Time consuming wait! I have completed it! MY BLUE EXORCIST ROLEPLAY IS NOW OPEN FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Welcome everyone who has gracefully entered this thread to an exert piece of what is to coming in this wonderous roleplay.

cooltext149364899887526_zpsxdt9vydy.png

Ao no Exorcist or Blue Exorcist Moon Rise

This roleplay is based of this wonderful anime that has been seen all across the world! My name is Xemerus and I will be your host for tonights opening!

This roleplay, though it may seem undone, is still being updated as constant as possible. Now that it is 75% complete, I can safely open it up for you all ti witness what it has to offer! With Students, Exorcists, Half Demons, Demons, and more to come, I believe that this is a perfect start to what can surely grow into the greatest Roleplay in this site. Yes, exaggeration ensued! Now then, I would love to see what you have in store to make this story worth while. Now the Arc One for this is not done yet, so introductions with eachother is possible. I want to get at least 10 characters up before people can start posting because I dont want it to be a dead place, you know what I am saying?! THERE IS A STORY INVOLVED! What with Organizations, Cults, Gehenna, and EVEN HEAVEN INVOLVED! WHO KNOWS! 8D MANY CHOICES, MANY PEOPLE! IS ANYONE OF FOR THIS ROLEPLAY!? SHOW ME IN THE COMMENTS UNDER THIS ONE!!!! >D

Detailed - Ao no Exorcist | Moon Rise | | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
large.gif

tumblr_lpvuklJ2wM1qedhpm.gif

tumblr_nkunn3vwHx1uoi4kio3_500.gif

[media]
[/media]
I haven't seen anything about this show is such a long time, gives me an excuse to break out those Rin grins.

Hype. YukiOMG.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]
large.gif

tumblr_lpvuklJ2wM1qedhpm.gif

tumblr_nkunn3vwHx1uoi4kio3_500.gif

[media]
[/media]
I haven't seen anything about this show is such a long time, gives me an excuse to break out those Rin grins.

Hype. YukiOMG.

Lol well I am glad your excitement shows.

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back