• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anything Genshin

sillykitty

I loved you like the sun
Roleplay Type(s)
fb8de2de03d7e0904d4da97fdc988beb039886df.gif

Intro

About me !​

Hi, I'm Cam! I caved into making this post bc I couldn't seem to find any genshin rps to scratch my little neuro-divergent itch. (If this post seems a little hectic, it's because I've had to re-write this post from scratch several times. I apologise ;w;) I'm 22 years old and bri’ish. One thing about me is: yes I'm scatterbrained and informal but, I can promise you this doesn't not follow into RP lolol.
  • GMT operating, since I live in the UK! If its a drastic time difference to your own and you're looking for fast replies; it might be something to consider!
  • I'm semi lit and usually write 1-2 detailed paragraph per post. This ofcourse depends on availability, inspiration and chemistry with a rp partner!

Rules:​

• I am 22 years old and only wish to rp with others over 18!

• I only rp via pm's so that I don't have to worry about critical eyes *aka anxiety forces me*. Either here or discord, suits me so please lemme know if you have a preference!
  • Please be open to OOC chatter, I love gushing about the characters or plot line! Plus I find that clicking with a rp partner can make the world of difference to the rp itself too!
  • In terms of writing I only ask that you don't send one liners and please please use third person. (Writing in first person is a pet peeve of mine)
  • Please warn me of any triggers or no no’s before we plan anything! Involving darker subjects doesn't phase me but I will bear it in mind if it's something that bothers you <3
  • As silly as it sounds, romance is a must! Slow burn, enemy to lovers, anything- I'm a sucker for all the tropes.
Finally, Genshin

Pairings
I love pretty much any pairing! MxM, FxF, MxF or any lgbt headcanons are welcome too! I can work with pretty much any pairing, if you're concerned about one in particular then free to comment or pm me! Please, please, please no child models- this will result in an instant block.

Roles;
I am willing to pay mostly anyone from the cast, again don't hesitate to ask. I am Afab but happily play male, fem or nonbinary roles. I'm happy for you to play any gender or affinity of CC, HC or OC. The only thing I will say; I love rping with genshin ocs but I am only interested in playing as Canon characters.
I’ll include a list of some of my favourite ships and bold the characters I prefer to play!

Childe X literally anyone
Amber X Eula
Kaveh
X Alhaitham
Jean X Lisa
Kaeya X Albedo
Beidou
X Ningguang
Gaming
X anyone
Cyno X Tighnari
Ganyu X Keqing
Kaveh X anyone

Plots;
I’d love to collaborate on a plot we'd both enjoy but some tropes I enjoy are:
  • memory loss x s/o
  • Injury x healer
  • Reincarnation AU
  • Modern AU
  • Forbidden Romance

If you're interested then please pm me a little something about yourself and let me know what kind of thing you’d be looking for!
c930939b5cb24beedfd2e1ab6aaf1cea5e8e6c08r1-540-198_hq.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back