• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone want to do one of the following Manga/Anime or Video Game Fandoms as a RP?

Which Fandom should i create an RP on based on peoples's wishes?

• Kingdom Hearts?

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Final Fantasy?

• The Legend of Zelda?

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Naruto?

• Bleach?

• One Piece?

• Dragon Ball?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Hero Academia?

• Fullmetal Alchemist?

• Fairy Tail?

• Total voters
It's actually directed to you. Kevin and I are both gay roleplayers.

Oh okay but what do you mean that the Fandoms are not "actually" popular? to those that love Manga/Anime and Video Games, i thought that they would be, plus, i don't mean to be rude for the sake of it but what does being gay have to do with anything? you guys are RPers first and foremost right? if i have done something to upset you both, i'll make up for it but i still don't understand how the Fandoms i listed in the Poll are not "actually" popular, of course they are if a person loves them types of Fandoms, it just depends on their tastes, i only put these Fandoms up because i fancied doing an RP with anyone interested in actually wanting to do an RP based on one of these Fandoms.

Last edited:
This list is literally one of the most popular-fandom-filled things I’ve seen, don’t worry OP. The gay roleplayers are tripping.

This list is literally one of the most popular-fandom-filled things I’ve seen, don’t worry OP. The gay roleplayers are tripping.

OP? well its not that, if i actually have done something to offend them, i'll make up for it if i can, still thank you for the support.

Hmmmm main arc!!!!

It would be set during the 10 year time-skip and it would reveal how Ichigo and Orihime, as well as Rukia and Renji end up together, it would last about:

14 Chapters in terms of Manga at least and best, do you want to do a 1x1 RP or a group RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back