Advice/Help Anyone wanna help build a medieval fantasy?

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyo, I'm flow and I've made a fair few checks on the site hoping to start and finish a group Rp. While some start and progress well only to die... others have slowly trodden on to die.

What the purpose of this post would be, is im hoping for one or two people to collaborate with me in making a rp with a long term story. My hope being that with multiple people working on the same rp it can attract a audience and keep them playing until a suitable end is reached.

I have a decent amount of ideas and plots for multiple arcs in a fantasy world but figured instead of popping another check into the group section why not ask and see if someone wants to help due to boredom or similar feelings of wanting to start and end something.

I'm happy to speak to you on the site or on discord but I won't leave my tag here so please ask for it if your interested

Last edited:
What sort of stuff do you want to collaborate on?
I guess a number of shit, the CS, ideas on the plot, world building...
But the end result would be a check for a rp everyone who joins wants to finish.

In the mean time ima just work a bit on what ive written and post it when I'm bored.

Last edited:
Greetings!

If you'd like to discuss this with me via Discord feel free to send me a pm letting me know and I'll be happy to send you my Discord details.

I've got quite an extensive background in medieval fantasy role-playing going back over a decade. So I hope I'm well equipped enough to assist you. Lol.

Cheers!

~ GojiBean

I guess a number of shit, the CS, ideas on the plot, world building...
Sounds good, hmu on discord or PM me whenever you'd like.

I'm willing to help out with CSes/plotting, though I'd say worldbuilding would be my stronger suit, especially regarding differences in regions, towns, soldiery, nobility, laws, trade, and things along those lines.

I've been reading the Life in a Medieval City/Village/Castle series for the past bit, so all that stuff's relatively fresh in my head. It's historical, but plenty of it can be adapted to/inspire fantasy worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back