Other Anyone wanna be friends?

Laylahuff

Princess Layla~*
My name is Layla! I grew up in the city. My favorite colors are purple and teal. One day I want to visit Australia! I am interested in going to collage for Medicine or Fashion. 

Sure! I go by Ballerina, my favorite colors are pink, blue, and purple and I'd like to write animated movies or television.

My name is Bee and I used to be really buff. Now I'm just fat. lol.

I can be your friend. A conversation is just a private message away.

I'm Elephantom; there's a fair chance that all these rowdy folks might refer to me as 'Ele' which is, more or less, unsurprising. Nevertheless, if you need someone to talk to — who also has impeccable tastes — then do know that I'm real free. Real free.

All you fashion kids would cry taking a look at my closet tbh

hi im finch

i like the colors #0077ff and #cc33ee

i also like vanilla milkshakes and hoarding precious and semi-precious gemstones 

nice to meet ya o/

Hey, Idea here. My favorite color is yellow (though I wouldn't dress yellow, I prefer simple monotone colors for that) . I am aiming to become an economics journalist and am not much of a traveling person...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sup, Bill is my name. My favorite color is Blue, Grey, Black and Purple. I intend to be an entertainer and I wait for the inevitable nuclear apocalypse, so i can become a real life Lord Humongus or King of the Hobos

GIRL YES. 

Okay, real talk. I had a friend IRL that I met that introduced RPing to me and we were besties and we would sleep over every weekend and play this one mmorpg and take pauses and reply to our RP's and eat junk food and shit and let me tell you that was literally the best time of my FUCKING EXISTENCE. 

And then she started getting into stuff that I wasn't okay with and we are still friends but we don't really hang out and it makes my heart so sad. 

So I've been wanting a friend to talk about RP with and be dramatic and tell each other about our lives and shit. I almost had a friend like that but I think she/he (I never found out, pretty sure it was a she though) is leaving RPN. (CRI) 

Send me a message :D

GIRL YES. 

Okay, real talk. I had a friend IRL that I met that introduced RPing to me and we were besties and we would sleep over every weekend and play this one mmorpg and take pauses and reply to our RP's and eat junk food and shit and let me tell you that was literally the best time of my FUCKING EXISTENCE. 

And then she started getting into stuff that I wasn't okay with and we are still friends but we don't really hang out and it makes my heart so sad. 

So I've been wanting a friend to talk about RP with and be dramatic and tell each other about our lives and shit. I almost had a friend like that but I think she/he (I never found out, pretty sure it was a she though) is leaving RPN. (CRI) 

Send me a message :D

Is it @Ballerina ?

Hello everyone! Call me Ink. My favorite colors are pink, orange and turquoise. I love animals and baking. Feel free to chat me up. 

I'm Penryn but you can call me Penn or Ryn. My favorite colors are pink, purple, blue, and green. I love video games and all kinds of music; I can't live without either.

Feel free to send me a PM!

If you want to know more about me, you can always go to my profile too. :)

Hey y'all! I'm lonecoyote, lone, or simply just coyote. My favorite colors are aquamarine and mint green. I'm a college student and transferring to a Big Girl College (4 yr college) next year. 

I love all things shiny, animals, and traveling. I would love to make some new friends so send me a message! I promise I'm really nice and sweet(: 

Sup? I'm Dani. My favorite color is Lavender and I'm a barista but I want to become a bartender (I like making the drinks more than drinking them) I also like singing and listening to music. I am literally open to anyone PM'ing me. 

Ello, I'm Cactus. I moved around a lot as a kid. Once I went to three different schools in one year! Right now I'm just a college student, but I want to be a cop. One day I want to visit every continent at least once. My favorite color is green.

Hello! :D  I am Sarah and I am a huge sci-fy fan. My current favorite color is split between burgundy and lilac. I love to read and I am majoring in production to eventually move on to being a radio host or running the sound board in recording studios.

If you would ever like to talk just message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back