Tech Anyone use to use the Candid app?

M u n e

resurrected
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Does anyone on here know of an app called Candid? It was recently shut down a few months back and it was my favourite thing ever! You could roleplay on that app, post anything anonymously, and make a bunch of friends. But it was like, nobody knew who you were, there were no sign-ups or anything, just plain old anonymous posts. It's not even like you had a profile picture, it was just random names like Exuberant Raptor (praise our Lord) or TrickyPig(our Lord's enemy.) If you were on the app you'd get those references.

I loved it. It's where I first started roleplaying. Of course back then I only posted like, a paragraph worth of writing but I'm so much happier with RPNation.

When it shut down I fled to here, since multiple of the people on that app recommended RPNation for a new roleplaying site. A great decision might I add.

Anywho what I was originally asking is anyone here from that specific app?

Does anyone on here know of an app called Candid? It was recently shut down a few months back and it was my favourite thing ever! You could roleplay on that app, post anything anonymously, and make a bunch of friends. But it was like, nobody knew who you were, there were no sign-ups or anything, just plain old anonymous posts. It's not even like you had a profile picture, it was just random names like Exuberant Raptor (praise our Lord) or TrickyPig(our Lord's enemy.) If you were on the app you'd get those references.

I loved it. It's where I first started roleplaying. Of course back then I only posted like, a paragraph worth of writing but I'm so much happier with RPNation.

When it shut down I fled to here, since multiple of the people on that app recommended RPNation for a new roleplaying site. A great decision might I add.

Anywho what I was originally asking is anyone here from that specific app?
I heard of it and used it at one point. Think I used it once and never again.

I was in a bunch of different communities on the app, like debates and skepticism. It was a fun app; didn't know it shut down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back