• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anyone up for some Star Wars (or a combo)?

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello fellow people of RpN!

I have returned! Though I don‘t know how many people know me, sooooo yeah. Still, I have returned of about a 2 month hiatus and as enthusiastic to write as never before.

And also since I turn 18 in 3 days, I decided to make one last search thread as a minor. Which, in my opinion, is kinda a sad thing to say, though I only realized it as soon as it was on the paper.

Anyways, to the thread.

I‘m currently really craving Star Wars, as I‘ve gotten into the movies again over the weekend. Though I have a lot of ideas for people who already know it, I also got an idea for people who don‘t know it and then we could do some kind of mix between Star Wars and whatever else we want in there.

So onto the rules:
- I don‘t care about age or gender as long as you‘re a decent human being who I can have an ooc convo with
- I only play female characters, out of personal preference, and only fxf if it‘s going to be a romantic story. I don‘t mind fxm for platonic/friendship relationships though.
- please be able to accept that my work schedule changes from month to month and is sometimes very weird (I work full time in a hotel), though I‘ll try to reply as often as I can
- and lastly please no one liners and please be able to give me something to work with

So, that‘s about it, I guess

and should you have any more questions, please don‘t hesitate to contact me either below here or through dms

Hope to meet y‘all soon!

- Hiuly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back