• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone up for some medieval role play fantasy

Koalacorn

Scene: an old fort we use for our stronghold and we met not long ago create your own character tell me I'll wait twenty minuets until we begin (I may make exceptions to add more people later upon circumstance someone has to leave or dies. Oh and also I'm only letting two people in at the beggining to make this not so complicated

My own character: Jaymes (only the first explained later)
Human,Rouge, prefers to use small blades and daggers, prefer stealth over chaos, very cold, 5'3, orphaned as a child from a poor family and was raised by a cult of assassins.

I think that's it for now I may add on later but I'm happy with this for now

I'm only holding this open for ten more minuets edgy kitten I need a character description by then please

Oh, ok.

So i had a swordmaster in mind, that uses a onehanded blade, but owns a second one. He however was never seen using both. He roams the lands and serves nobody. He know´s no laws either. Kinda infamous.

Oh, ok.

So i had a swordmaster in mind, that uses a onehanded blade, but owns a second one. He however was never seen using both. He roams the lands and serves nobody. He know´s no laws either. Kinda infamous.
Sounds good as we are the only ones at the moment I'll let you have the choice to wait for someone else or we can start now as a swrods master and a rouge assasin

I'll make a new thread and we can start if you can follow me and see if you get a notification that I made it because I joined this today and don't know how to tag

Ah, you are new here. Allow me to help.

To tag someone, first type the @ symbol. Then, type out the name of the pwraon you want to tag. Suggestions will pop up when you're typing, and you can select the correct person to save you from typing the whol thing. Koalacorn Koalacorn
Is it alright if I rp in third person?

Scene: an old fort we use for our stronghold and we met not long ago create your own character tell me I'll wait twenty minuets until we begin (I may make exceptions to add more people later upon circumstance someone has to leave or dies. Oh and also I'm only letting two people in at the beggining to make this not so complicated

My own character: Jaymes (only the first explained later)
Human,Rouge, prefers to use small blades and daggers, prefer stealth over chaos, very cold, 5'3, orphaned as a child from a poor family and was raised by a cult of assassins.

I think that's it for now I may add on later but I'm happy with this for now
Excuse me but what the fuck is this

is it normal that i have not understood a single sentence?

sodjffsdg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back