• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone up for a rp of angels and demons?

Lofty_Cereal

Angel's, demons, collide as war breaks loose between the realms of hell and heaven! According to the angels, the demons went too far when their plans to take over both the heavens and the mortal realm almost succeeded while the angels were distracted protecting the mortal realm from chaos. The two sides are now preparing for another attack but are waiting to see who will strike first. The two realms have sent undercovers to each other's realms including the mortal realm to prevent or create more destruction.

In comes our characters! Mine will be a demon named Satania deployed on Earth as a schoolgirl with the goals of wreaking havoc and becoming the ruler of the underworld. The only problem? She's all bark no bite. Her evil schemes are on the level of mixing recyclable objects in with trash. Join her as an Angel, Demon, or Human and belittle/pity her stupidity, try to be her friend, or try to help her be a better demon! Whatever you'd like! I'd like to make this a fun and flexible rp that can change as we go to our heart's content! My character and a little of the plot are related to the anime Gabriel Dropout but the rest is just stuff I came up with! As for how big your reply has to be, as long as it usually isn't just one sentence and something I can work with I'm fine with anything! I write semi-lit posts most of the time. Dm me if you have any questions or are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back