• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Hey, you never replied to my question last time either! Wouldn't it be more prudent to bump your other thread anyway? smh.

What's your policies as a GM?!

I really just wanna help plan the RP and be the GM for it. I only can be on once or twice daily for like 15 min,
is there anyth8ng I’m missing?

well my favorite would be a supernatural RP, but other realistic I’d fine
my only preference is that I am NOT doing the following
fantasy
romance
historical

It depends on really who needs a gm , I’ll look at their role play and help plan and stuff
you think I should put co Gm instead

Well if you just want to be an assistant, that's more Co-GM or just 'assistant GM' territory if you ask me. What kind of writing/work are you interested in pursuing? Anything except romance, historical, stock fantasy, that still leaves a huge range of settings to pick and choose from. What are you personally into and what sort of things do you have in mind? Why show interest in being an assistant GM? Are you just wanting to discuss generalized conceptualizations and simply feeling helpful or something?

EDIT: new info in orange.

So bored
wanna be a gm
no fantasy tho
Be the GM of Chris Jericho's rocking wrestling cruise. You need to oversee the guests, performers, workers and make sure the ship doesn't crash while
Le champion calls someone a Idiot and elbows them into a pool.

As this is happening super spies from the UFC parachute in to do a shoot match for the AEW title. It doesn't matter what super spies they are, the rock ain't having any of that and he will kick some candy asses.
Do you smell what the rock is cooking? There's not enough time!
Johnny cash smashed a guitar over a somewhat popular comedians head and you need to decide if the crowd pops or gives heat.

there is no link, I made that up maybe 2 hours ago in less then a minute.

shouldn’t be to hard to start up. Go be the gm you wanna be

well my favorite would be a supernatural RP, but other realistic I’d fine
my only preference is that I am NOT doing the following
fantasy
romance
historical
(sad historical noises)

I had a certain RP in mind set during the American Revolutionary War and the subsequent sequel set in Victorian Era, but t'is a long shot due to my limited time of late. So I might just turn the latter into a standalone writing project.

Anyways, best of luck on finding a suitable RP that you're seeking to co-craft!

(sad historical noises)

I had a certain RP in mind set during the American Revolutionary War and the subsequent sequel set in Victorian Era, but t'is a long shot due to my limited time of late. So I might just turn the latter into a standalone writing project.

Anyways, best of luck on finding a suitable RP that you're seeking to co-craft!
Ok ngl this sounds heck interesting tho woah

Ok ngl this sounds heck interesting tho woah
Haha thx!
It's part of my Project Syndicate thingy majiggy. It's about organized crime known as the Syndicate that rooted themselves globally throughout history, and the periodical attempts to dismantle it.
[Modern]: Aquila Program created to dismantle Syndicate
[20th Century]: Al Capone, Bonnie & Clyde, and all those historical figures are a part of the bigger Syndicate.
[Victorian 1850s]: Formation of Her Majesty's Foreign Affair Sentinels to investigate and combat the growing crime rate in and around the British Empire.
[1763-1783]: Scarlet Company (predecessor to modern Syndicate) and their actions behind the scene on both the British and Colonial sides.
[Some other historical setting here that i have yet to plan]: possibly Crusaders and secret societies related.
[Roman era]: Follows story of Roman frumentariis and their efforts to stop an organized network of crime and dissents within the Empire.

It's an Assassin's Creed ripoff, but less magic and tech. More so an exploration on the theme of ideology struggles and action adventure. Historical revisionism, maybe. I do try to keep some aspects as close to OTL as possible, but there are some liberties when it comes to obscure historical figures. Mlem!

Haha thx!
It's part of my Project Syndicate thingy majiggy. It's about organized crime known as the Syndicate that rooted themselves globally throughout history, and the periodical attempts to dismantle it.
[Modern]: Aquila Program created to dismantle Syndicate
[20th Century]: Al Capone, Bonnie & Clyde, and all those historical figures are a part of the bigger Syndicate.
[Victorian 1850s]: Formation of Her Majesty's Foreign Affair Sentinels to investigate and combat the growing crime rate in and around the British Empire.
[1763-1783]: Scarlet Company (predecessor to modern Syndicate) and their actions behind the scene on both the British and Colonial sides.
[Some other historical setting here that i have yet to plan]: possibly Crusaders and secret societies related.
[Roman era]: Follows story of Roman frumentariis and their efforts to stop an organized network of crime and dissents within the Empire.

It's an Assassin's Creed ripoff, but less magic and tech. More so an exploration on the theme of ideology struggles and action adventure. Historical revisionism, maybe. I do try to keep some aspects as close to OTL as possible, but there are some liberties when it comes to obscure historical figures. Mlem!
Bruh as a crazed fan of Assassin's Creed I very much approve of this ;-;)> hope to see this surface one day

Bruh as a crazed fan of Assassin's Creed I very much approve of this ;-;)> hope to see this surface one day
Nice to see a fellow AC fan as well haha O7
I am in the process of wrapping up Scarlet Company's Act 1 IC rn, then possibly open-recruit for Act 2. I will make sure to tag ye!
A word of warning, I'm a big weeb. So anime or illustrated FC only :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back