• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone Interested in Dragons? (CLOSED - Please see OOC or Character Creation for Finding a Song)

Which idea would you prefer?

• Total voters
While I appreciate you bringing your idea our way, Murdergurl, I would really like the dragons to be the forefront of the story...and maybe a little less killing in terms of them. Personally, I feel like having dragons as little more than animals takes away from the vast beauty and creativity of these fantastic creatures. That's why all of the stories I put forth involves dragons as the protagonists. Thank you for your input, though. I'm sure an idea like that would garner attention on its own!

While I appreciate you bringing your idea our way, Murdergurl, I would really like the dragons to be the forefront of the story...and maybe a little less killing in terms of them. Personally, I feel like having dragons as little more than animals takes away from the vast beauty and creativity of these fantastic creatures. That's why all of the stories I put forth involves dragons as the protagonists. Thank you for your input, though. I'm sure an idea like that would garner attention on its own!
just thought I'd give the notion a shot in the dark. I'm a terrible GM, so I don' run my own ideas. Y'all seemed dragon-centric here, so I gave it a try. Anyways, thanks for the response. I hope your RP does great.

I'm interested!
Awesome! Would you prefer dragon-only or dragon and rider?

I do want to note that if this RP is dragon-only, I will not be allowing romance or furry behavior of any kind. (adding this just in case my post at the bottom of the first page wasn't seen)

Okie dokie! That's one current vote for dragon-only. I'll keep voting for dragon-only open until tomorrow afternoon. Then, I'll take votes for the other. Glad to have you aboard, Punkypine! I love your name. :3

Can we start with dragons only and then introduce humans later? My personal preference would be to explore the world as dragons first, and then build up to a point which the humans can join later.

That sounds like a perfect compromise! Good news is I had actually decided to work on Finding a Song, so that will be the premise of our RP.

I have a long work day today, but my hope is that I will get the chance to get things set up by this evening. Once I have the Character Building thread up, I will post the link here.

Thank you all for your patience! I think you will like the results.

That sounds like a perfect compromise! Good news is I had actually decided to work on Finding a Song, so that will be the premise of our RP.

I have a long work day today, but my hope is that I will get the chance to get things set up by this evening. Once I have the Character Building thread up, I will post the link here.

Thank you all for your patience! I think you will like the results.
Yay! So excited ^^

For everyone still interested, I have created the Character Creation & OOC Chatter Threads! Here is a link to the Character Creation thread: Fantasy - Finding a Song - Character Creation

You can find the link to other threads at the top of Character Creation, both the Lore and OOC. I will be closing this interest down, and any talk can be moved to the OOC! XD Happy creating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back