• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anyone interested in a superhero RP?

Agirl1107

A Talking Dead
A casual Rp where you are a superhero. I have some ideas for arcs and such but if you have any ideas feel free to PM me about them. Basically, it takes place in the future where the mafia has taken over and it is up to a handful of people to stop them. You are one of those people and you have been chosen to stop the mafia.

YESYESYES

I HAVE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE

*long inhale*

for a superhero roleplay.

My apologies for my eagerness but it's just so cool to me because usually the rps that involve powers involve

1. Kids with powers in training

2. All ages with powers in hiding

3. All ages with powers in prison

4. An alternate fantasy world

and NO legit super heroes.

Agirl1107 said:
A casual Rp where you are a superhero. I have some ideas for arcs and such but if you have any ideas feel free to PM me about them. Basically, it takes place in the future where the mafia has taken over and it is up to a handful of people to stop them. You are one of those people and you have been chosen to stop the mafia.
Depends on how its executed. It should be different from all the other superhero stuff out there. In other words, you should avoid cliches. @Agirl1107

@Agirl1107 , can i have a spot?

had a detective char long ago that i think is suitable in this setting... (am gonna recycle cos the last story died before i can explore much of the character)

i'll post it in the char sheet.....and i shall await ur decision there ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back