• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Anyone interested in a realistic war RP

MuchPsykers

One Thousand Club
I'm looking for anyone who would want to play a more realistic war RP. I am going to base it off of a plot that I have been working on for the past 4 years.

Anyways, here is the basic plot outline.

It's June 3rd, 1983. Imperial ZEON(You can guess where I got my inspiration from) and the Social Republic of the Earth Liberation. Both nations are located on another planet in the same orbit as Earth. Ever since the collapse of the Earth Confederate government in 1970, tensions began to mount between ZEON and the Earth Liberation. The first attack came at 4:30 a.m. June 3, 1983 ZEON time without any warning. The more advanced Earth Liberation army during the first hours of the invasion was able to cut through the defenses of many nations on earth.

The ZEON military was also caught off guard as billions of Earth Liberation soldiers attempted to penetrate through the ZEON/Earth Liberation border.

You would be able to play as soldiers/officers of the Allied coalition or soldiers/officers of the Social Republic of the Earth Liberation. There will be hardship, drama, death obviously, tragedy, victories, and all of that will be controlled by the Rpers who will have to build up their characters and the moods.

I already have the entire plot and if you would like to know more then feel free to ask.

@Atom

@phodemdown

@The Drift

I've made a few changes. Here is the finalized version. I've also added images in the gallery tab for you guys to see what the uniforms would look like.

CS:

Name:

Personality:

What force do they fight for?: (Any country on earth), Free Earth Confederate army & ZEON, or Earth Liberation

What position: (infantry, sailor, pilot, APU pilot, tank.)

History:

Nationality:

Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
-ignore-

@phodemdown

The free earth confederate army is made up of soldiers a civilians who are still loyal to the Earth Confederation and the government that was in power before the Social Republic of the Earth Liberation took power from a civil war. During the civil war, they fled to ZEON and formed a provisional government and a military force.

Also and APU is Armed Personnel Unit. A mechanized machine basically.

To everyone else,

I got rid of the site that did not work so that there is no confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back