• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy anyone interested in a His Dark Materials/Golden Compass Style/AU type rp?

DovahBeat

The Flame of Kamura
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey yeah, I have an idea for a medium fantasy rp with Daemons from HDM, but instead of any animal theyre all different kinds of dragons. Don't really have a plot yet, just that and it will take place in an au of Earth. Any help would be appreciated!

Awesome! Like I said, though, I don't have much of a plot yet, so if you guys could help me figure that out, that would be awesome and help make this rp a reality! <3

I am one hundred percent down for something like this. If you need help world building let me know.

DovahBeat DovahBeat alright then, I actually have a world map I've developed and am dying to use. It can be altered of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back