• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Anyone have mxm plot cravings?

The True Nerd

Smol and awkward
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Since summer started I have been pretty sick, so I am looking for some people to roleplay with. I don't have any plots in mind at the moment, but if you have a craving for mxm feel free to comment and we can see if it'll work out. I respond at least once a day and am flexible with post length.

Sorry this is short, but I don't rthink much else needs to be added. Let me know if you have questions though.

Hey,

I'm interested- let's talk! I just joined and I'm noooootttttt sure I can send private messages until I change my profile picture, but I am interested in roleplaying with you!

I am up for anything as long as you have a basic idea, we can build off of it if you'd like! Message me?

Pretty much anything. I really like fantasy as a genre, and romance is preferable. But as long as it is mxm I don't mind!

I have a few m/m cravings. Most of them involve fantasy but I also have a few realistic ones, if you already have too many of that. Should I message you about them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back