• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anybody up for a Digimon RP?

Alright. I just wanted to know, I can probably tweak him a little if you're still accepting players.

Thanks. Somehow I kept glancing over the extra pages.
I got my general idea of how my character will start off in the RP. If we got any digimon villains who are capable of making characters relive their most terrible memories, I feel hyped to write out the scene that made her become who she was.

The Sistermons idea was going to be a thing where they were agents of the Royal Knights (or at least agents of Gankoomon, who will eventually join the not-yet-formed Royal Knights but is currently a solo-artist). I could alter accordingly, but I do have eyes on my other ideas too.

Alright. I just wanted to know, I can probably tweak him a little if you're still accepting players.
We're still accepting, so go right ahead.
I got my general idea of how my character will start off in the RP. If we got any digimon villains who are capable of making characters relive their most terrible memories, I feel hyped to write out the scene that made her become who she was.
Thanks for the idea.
The Sistermons idea was going to be a thing where they were agents of the Royal Knights (or at least agents of Gankoomon, who will eventually join the not-yet-formed Royal Knights but is currently a solo-artist). I could alter accordingly, but I do have eyes on my other ideas too.
I don't want too many ties into the already established Digimon lore, besides the Digital world and normal world being connected.

How open would this be towards me, being that I only have exposure to Digimon through the original series? I've loved the concept and designs for a while, but I haven't had the time to watch anything else.

How open would this be towards me, being that I only have exposure to Digimon through the original series? I've loved the concept and designs for a while, but I haven't had the time to watch anything else.
It'd be open if I wasn't now realizing that 10 people, including myself, were now signed on. I'm very sorry, but I'll likely close the RP. I don't know if I can handle heading a roleplay with nine people besides myself. I did not expect this to blow up, and didn't notice how big the explosion was. It's very unlikely that you'll be accepted.

Oh yeah, I think it'd be a good idea to use a Discord server instead of an OOC thread. Discord allows for faster and less formal communication than an OOC thread, in my opinion. The invite is here and also here for mobile users. Of course, we'll still use a thread for In Character posting... Whenever I make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back