• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Anybody up for a Digimon RP?

you guys got too many peeps or still got room?

We allowed to have two pardners if their line ends with/contains Jogress?

Any Digimon in particular not allowed?

How many characters per person?

I got here before you did lol.

Side note, I'm swapping my starter to Falcomon.

Since this interest check is getting a good bit of traction, I'll start working on getting a thread up when I get home in half an hour.

Yes, you could have at most two digimon, but don't go overboard. The only restraints I can think of would be Digimon like Devitamamon being prohibited from being included in your planned digivolution path.

Since this interest check is getting a good bit of traction, I'll start working on getting a thread up when I get home in half an hour.

Yes, you could have at most two digimon, but don't go overboard. The only restraints I can think of would be Digimon like Devitamamon being prohibited from being included in your planned digivolution path.
So Sistermon, Lucemon, and the like?

Yes, you could have at most two digimon, but don't go overboard.

Alright, if that's the case, my potential partner picks include:

Sistermon Blanc & Sistermon Noir lines (Since Awakened modes are literally Mega-tier in Cyber Sleuth... they'll be Megas here)
??? -> Thunderballmon -> CatchMamemon -> BanchoMamemon
Default Gomamon line (Plesiomon path) + Default Seadramon line -> Aegisdramon

this would lead into some other questions, like... are the Royal Knights a thing in this world? How about other groups like the four Sovereigns, the Seven Great Demon Lords, or even Susanoomon remotely existing?

I might be interested, I have to ask about an OC I mainly use for Digimon RPs before I can fully place my interest.

Could I use a character that's been in the Digital World most of his childhood?

Wow, that is a lot of people. Thank god I'm home now and have the luxury of a real keyboard.

Might do the Cool tomboy trope for my character.
Go right ahead. From before I started brainstorming about this, a gender imbalance of characters was something I was worried about.
Okay, I'm a little lost now.
How so?
So Sistermon, Lucemon, and the like?
I meant Digimon that are just blatantly evil, or ones that are too powerful. Like Devitamamon, my example.

From the Wiki: "Devitamamon is a Mutant Digimon. It is a Mutant-type Ultimate Digimon that is said to have dark-digivolved from Digitamamon. Although defining "Evil" in the Digital World is very difficult, this Devitamamon is a being like "Pandora's box", filled with all the evils of this world. It turns everything it sees and touches into an object of its hatred, and it recites and masters magic through a lost, ancient high-level programming language."

Digimon like it are gonna be like failed digivolutions, since they're just the "bad" forks in digivolution paths.
Alright, if that's the case, my potential partner picks include:

Sistermon Blanc & Sistermon Noir lines (Since Awakened modes are literally Mega-tier in Cyber Sleuth... they'll be Megas here)
??? -> Thunderballmon -> CatchMamemon -> BanchoMamemon
Default Gomamon line (Plesiomon path) + Default Seadramon line -> Aegisdramon

this would lead into some other questions, like... are the Royal Knights a thing in this world? How about other groups like the four Sovereigns, the Seven Great Demon Lords, or even Susanoomon remotely existing?
I don't think that I'll be including big groups like them, because if they exist, how would there be a villain? Any villain would just be beaten by them, and then we have nothing to do. Also, what would your plans for the Sistermons be? Are you planning on using the game lines for them, because otherwise they're stuck with only being Rookies and Megas.
So. This interest still available or is it full? cause I'd be interested if it's still open.
Sure, why not. I have the pfp ready and everything.
I did not plan ahead for so many people joining. I thought it'd be a struggle just to get a group of five. The more the merrier, I guess. I'm gonna have to figure out at which point I wanna close it to new people.
I might be interested, I have to ask about an OC I mainly use for Digimon RPs before I can fully place my interest.

Could I use a character that's been in the Digital World most of his childhood?
Sorry to say, but no. It wouldn't make much sense with the story I have planned.

Well glad to know I'm good to join. Next question is would you allow a primarily champion form partner, like gatomon was. And second is plutomon too much? Cause i was thinking going for a dobermon-> Cerberumon-> (slide evo) ceberumon werewolf mode-> plutomon. If not I can cap at werewolf mode and use labramon for the rookie.

I meant Digimon that are just blatantly evil, or ones that are too powerful. Like Devitamamon, my example.

I mean there was this one SkullGreymon that was just chilling and painting and had proper articulated speech.

I don't think that I'll be including big groups like them, because if they exist, how would there be a villain? Any villain would just be beaten by them, and then we have nothing to do.

Two possibilities:
1. Their numbers have been partially(or fully) dwindled by bigger bads up in the big bad hierarchy, and most of them are now reborn as eggs, so any Royal Knight that our characters play would be the actual ones that had fallen.
2. They're continuously occupied with a battle much like it.

But I'm guessing that you're going with the 'they haven't been formed yet' approach.

Also, what would your plans for the Sistermons be? Are you planning on using the game lines for them, because otherwise they're stuck with only being Rookies and Megas.

For Blanc I'm thinking of the inbetweens as Yukidarumon & Monzaemon while Noir's inbetween is Pandamon.

I'm thinking that Noir would appear partway as a Champion and then join my character.

Well glad to know I'm good to join. Next question is are would you allow a primarily champion form partner, like gatomon was. And second is plutomon too much? Cause i was thinking going for a dobermon-> Cerberumon-> (slide evo) ceberumon werewolf mode-> plutomon. If not I can cap at werewolf mode and use labramon for the rookie.
Well, while Plutomon is a very powerful Digimon, we don't have to keep it at the same power in the rp. We could of course scale it down to the level of a normal "Mega" level Digimon (whatever that is.)
I mean there was this one SkullGreymon that was just chilling and painting and had proper articulated speech.

Two possibilities:
1. Their numbers have been partially(or fully) dwindled by bigger bads up in the big bad hierarchy, and most of them are now reborn as eggs, so any Royal Knight that our characters play would be the actual ones that had fallen.
2. They're continuously occupied with a battle much like it.

But I'm guessing that you're going with the 'they haven't been formed yet' approach.

For Blanc I'm thinking of the inbetweens as Yukidarumon & Monzaemon while Noir's inbetween is Pandamon.

I'm thinking that Noir would appear partway as a Champion and then join my character.
That all makes sense, so I'll accept it. And I'll also use your ideas for the Royal Knights being not yet formed.

"Evil" Digimon are also allowed, contrary to what I said earlier about Devitamamon. I haven't lead an RP in a long while, so please be patient with me while I figure things out. Speaking of which, as embarrassing as it is, I don't remember where to put the character sheet thread.

I'm not quite sure which evolution line to go with yet, truth be told. I could go with Flamon and eventually Susanoomon, but I'm not quite sure. I might pick something random or that fits my character once I make the human one.

Extras pages. And I'm willing to scale plutomon down or just use it as a last resort type thing for when/if things get to planet destorying levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back