Chitchat Any Weird Fears?

I've recently confirmed that I do indeed have a huge fear of the dark. Being in the dark without a single speck of light. Even if there are people with me I am still terrified. I don't know what it is. I feel as though anything can pop out at me and I wouldn't know how to react. Or in fact my brain has too much of an active imagination that my eyes before me began imagining figures that are most likely not there. And then these figures change. They come closer to me. And I do not know if they want to harm me or something else. Just the thought of seeing these unknown figures approaching me sends shivers down my spine.

I was afraid of Invader Zim. When I was a child, everything looked so grotesque and...weird. And now...it still looks the same, but thanks to the internet, I find it funny xD

Anyone who's read the manga Uzuamaki will agree that spirals are terrifying.

(I'm so strange... I have pet snakes, spiders, I've been swimming with sharks... But spirals? Nope, that's too scary for me)

I've recently confirmed that I do indeed have a huge fear of the dark. Being in the dark without a single speck of light. Even if there are people with me I am still terrified. I don't know what it is. I feel as though anything can pop out at me and I wouldn't know how to react. Or in fact my brain has too much of an active imagination that my eyes before me began imagining figures that are most likely not there. And then these figures change. They come closer to me. And I do not know if they want to harm me or something else. Just the thought of seeing these unknown figures approaching me sends shivers down my spine.

Oh well... I am extremely paranoid, so I also developed a fear of the dark, as I feel there is something behind me... or even in front of me.

I'm afraid of anything with holes that aren't orderly, like a beehive or sponge. I like...shiver

I was afraid of Invader Zim. When I was a child, everything looked so grotesque and...weird. And now...it still looks the same, but thanks to the internet, I find it funny xD

So was I, that was disturbingly creepy...the colors of grey, purple, and green combined are disturbing, and that was the only color pallet they used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Famous computer viruses. Even ones that don't exist anymore today, mainly the ILOVEYOU virus and the Malissa virus. If you don't know what they are, look them up. I have no idea why I am afraid of them, I just am.

I am not scared of heights or going up ladders, but I am scared that if I go down a ladder I will miss a step and fall. Not scared of climbing down trees though, just scared of going down a long ladder.

I'm terrified of Lowe's. It's ridiculous, really. I've had four panic attacks in Lowe's and the fear started when I was a little kid.

I'm deathly afraid of toads, I have panic attacks anytime I see one.

Mold, mice and bees. All three will send me into anaphylactic shock. Yea, the fear is based on a real sense 'this can kill me,' but still comical. I bolt at the sight of a mouse. 

I'm comically scared of butterflies. This is no lie. I have no idea what it is about them, but I'm simply terrified. 

[SIZE=14.6667px]I'm just scared of accidentally killing them because of reflexes. Same thing with other critters...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]As for me, well, I used to be borderline agoraphobic and I couldn't handle parking lots and just any place with cars (which...there's a lot of).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Thankfully, I got that handled, but sometimes I feel way too uncomfortable crossing the street. Weird, huh?[/SIZE]

Hmm ~ I use to be super afraid of going up the stairs so I'd walk up the stairs backwards to make sure no one or no thing could creep up on me.

I use to not be able to ever sleep with my closet door open. But I feel like that one's actually fairly common? xD  

Use to never, ever want to be the last one to go to sleep at a sleepover. I was afraid I'd see something scary and no one would believe me. Idk?

Use to never, ever want to be the first one in the pool or the last one out cause I was absolutely convinced a shark would cross the nether and eat me when I was all alone.

Uh, I have a lot more stuff like that? Idk I am was a scaredy cat haha.

I for some reason have a fear of dead plants and bugs. Idk why but I always feel like the dead bug is faking its death. xD

Kinda weird, but I am absolutely terrified of moths. Other flying insects aren't as bad (I could probably best a fly at 1v1 combat), but butterflies are pretty creepy too.

They're all eyes and veined wings and crunchy exoskeleton filled with slimy intestines. 10/10 more terrifying than any horror for me~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back