Chitchat Any Weird Fears?

This isn't really so much a fear anymore but....when I was a kid I was terrified of E.T. and his stupid scream. >_< There was a scene I think where it had him running down a hallway screaming me as a kid was like "NOPE!"

Hmm, I do happen to have a rather odd fear to recall. The white mold that grows on "Play-doh" products at times, has appalled me as a mere child. This strange 'phenomenon' faintly reminds me of cobwebs, mainly the silk from a treacherous arachnid.

My other considerably strange fears includes the brown spots that develop on a rotting banana. For some peculiar reason, all of these fears are correlated with the images of spiders, since it runs rampant in my mindset. There have been reported stories of "Wandering Brazilian" spider offspring lurking around the outer skin of organic bananas.

Concluding my last major fear, I would have to claim for this to be "mutated sunflowers." Those...are simply excessively intimidating and nerve-wrecking. My apologies if these listed fears have sent tremors down anybody's spines.

Not at the moment but when i was like 5 i had nightmares about an animated cat from a load of French educational videos my sister had. I was so freaked my parents got rid of them

The sound of violent farting. (I'm strangely more tolerant to silent killers.) Just hearing the rhythmic poot-poot-poot of it creeps me out, since it's like having someone rub on a balloon near to a point of exploding it. I sometimes have to rub my arms to get rid of the goosebumps that form. Yes, that bad.

Beware of the poot-poot-poots.

When I was little I was afraid of elevators.

They still make me a little nervous but it's barely anything.

Chickens.

I still don't like them, those demonic little things.

What can run the length of a football field with their head chopped off?

A chicken.

What makes the awful cluck cluck cluck sound?

A chicken.

Have you ever looked into the eye of a chicken?

There's nothing there. Just a dark, inescapable void.

cabbageshark said:
Chickens.
I still don't like them, those demonic little things.

What can run the length of a football field with their head chopped off?

A chicken.

What makes the awful cluck cluck cluck sound?

A chicken.

Have you ever looked into the eye of a chicken?

There's nothing there. Just a dark, inescapable void.
I remember, from back when I was in kindergarten, home after school in the kitchen, how the chicken struggled after my grandmother beheaded it. Poultry is demonic.

I have a fear of water.

When I get into a pool or anything like that, I start to freak and think I might drown. It's just scary.

Want to know the weirdest part?

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]I have a fear of water.
When I get into a pool or anything like that, I start to freak and think I might drown. It's just scary.

Want to know the weirdest part?

I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_mq442e2Vyr1qb6a2go4_500.gif

I'm a swimmer. That's the weird part.

I am a dolphin.

[QUOTE="Dolphan of Lyfe]I'm a swimmer. That's the weird part.
I am a dolphin.

[/QUOTE]
I can't decide if we're talking about you-you and dolphin-you.

My greatest fear is probably never hearing another pun in my entire life.

I have this fear of balloons popping. The loud noise just startles me, especially if it is popped close to me.

I get absolutely terrified when I lose anything, at all. I start making up these stories in my head of where it could be, who has it, where I lost it.

Does my extreme fear of butterflies count as weird? Everyone I've told seems to think so.

It all started back with that one Spongebob Squarepants episode.

Ktulu said:
Does my extreme fear of butterflies count as weird? Everyone I've told seems to think so.
It all started back with that one Spongebob Squarepants episode.
I see butterflies as insects as well. Anything more than four legs creeps me out, so nope! I feel yarrr. (> :D )

You know that scene in Final Destination where the guy Is swimming in the pool and the pool drain lid comes off? That happened to me. Long story short someone didn't screw the lid on properly and I almost drowned in a blinding panic. Since then, the idea of Pool lids is enough to get me nervous, not only did a get a fear of Pool lids, I also received a great deal of respect for lifeguards.

KillGill said:
You know that scene in Final Destination where the guy Is swimming in the pool and the pool drain lid comes off? That happened to me. Long story short someone didn't screw the lid on properly and I almost drowned in a blinding panic. Since then, the idea of Pool lids is enough to get me nervous, not only did a get a fear of Pool lids, I also received a great deal of respect for lifeguards.
I hope this doesn't trigger anything, since it's 2-D. It's almost a little risqué. And Lovecraftian. But just throwing this out there because your post reminded me of something as old as rock (this video).

[media]
[/media]

I have recently developed a fear of pointe shoes. I have been informed of them and I didn't like what I hear. Also, I saw ab episode of Supernatural on cursed pointe shoes. My friend does ballet and every time she brings pointe shoes she has to bring them close to me to freak me out

TemThePotato said:
I have recently developed a fear of pointe shoes. I have been informed of them and I didn't like what I hear. Also, I saw ab episode of Supernatural on cursed pointe shoes. My friend does ballet and every time she brings pointe shoes she has to bring them close to me to freak me out
Get her a clown doll. I'm sure she's afraid of clowns. 80% of my friends are!

Mugcake said:
I hope this doesn't trigger anything, since it's 2-D. It's almost a little risqué. And Lovecraftian. But just throwing this out there because your post reminded me of something as old as rock (this video).
[media]
[/media]
OH MY GOD *Tears*

People without faces, HIV, meat-grinders, methane gas, nuclear weapons, and spiders O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back