• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any interest in a Young Justice rp?

Sure!
She was born in Gotham, grew up with her dad and brother. Her bro taught her everything there is to know about parkour and they practiced everyday. They were happy. However, they were always struggling to get by, and after the dad had an accident at his construction job he couldnt work anymore. Her big brother joined one of the gangs in their neighborhood desperate to make some money, and she did too. They were tasked with delivering their "packages", aa they were good at gettin away from the police. But the brother felt very guilty about what they were doing and he started ratting them out to the police, hoping to get some justice.
The gang caught wind of that, and after some time they ambushed them both for treason. He was killed and she was badly beaten before someone covered in black appeared there and took them out. He brought her to the hospital, and later she found out mister Bruce Wayne himself had paid for her treatment.
She couldn't forgive the death of her brother though, so after she was dismissed from the hospital she started training in combat. When she felt ready she started to take out and deliver every single member of their previous gang to the police, using tricks with ropes to incapacitate them. Before long and with careful planning (as she was privy to most of their operations) she comepletely took them out of the streets.
Then she proceeded to attempt the same with every gang in her home. This was no easy task, and she caught the attention of many people, which is when she started using a mask. Batman met with her once and gave her the rope shd uses to this day, made of a special alloy that makes it light but nearly indestructible.

Personality-wise, she is easy going and funny. She isn't surprised easily and takes most things lighlty. However, she doesn't consider herself a superhero, because she's always done small jobs. She also empathizes with many "villains" because she understands that sometimes life is a bitch and when things get hairy most people get desperate enough to comit a crime. She's very neutral in that regard.

In fact in a previous RP I had her be good friends with Harley lol.

Sure!
She was born in Gotham, grew up with her dad and brother. Her bro taught her everything there is to know about parkour and they practiced everyday. They were happy. However, they were always struggling to get by, and after the dad had an accident at his construction job he couldnt work anymore. Her big brother joined one of the gangs in their neighborhood desperate to make some money, and she did too. They were tasked with delivering their "packages", aa they were good at gettin away from the police. But the brother felt very guilty about what they were doing and he started ratting them out to the police, hoping to get some justice.
The gang caught wind of that, and after some time they ambushed them both for treason. He was killed and she was badly beaten before someone covered in black appeared there and took them out. He brought her to the hospital, and later she found out mister Bruce Wayne himself had paid for her treatment.
She couldn't forgive the death of her brother though, so after she was dismissed from the hospital she started training in combat. When she felt ready she started to take out and deliver every single member of their previous gang to the police, using tricks with ropes to incapacitate them. Before long and with careful planning (as she was privy to most of their operations) she comepletely took them out of the streets.
Then she proceeded to attempt the same with every gang in her home. This was no easy task, and she caught the attention of many people, which is when she started using a mask. Batman met with her once and gave her the rope shd uses to this day, made of a special alloy that makes it light but nearly indestructible.

Personality-wise, she is easy going and funny. She isn't surprised easily and takes most things lighlty. However, she doesn't consider herself a superhero, because she's always done small jobs. She also empathizes with many "villains" because she understands that sometimes life is a bitch and when things get hairy most people get desperate enough to comit a crime. She's very neutral in that regard.

In fact in a previous RP I had her be good friends with Harley lol.
Hey Aurum, Jade and I decided we'd like to give you a shot. I think perhaps the best time to enter would after the team gets back from their current outing. Do you want to PM me and we'll figure out a good time to enter?

Hey Aurum, Jade and I decided we'd like to give you a shot. I think perhaps the best time to enter would after the team gets back from their current outing. Do you want to PM me and we'll figure out a good time to enter?
Cool! Thanks!

Hello I would like to pitch a humanoid/rabbit like character with teleport powers similar to Nightcrawler, if still possible! I've been itching for superhero roleplay and love the DC universe! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back