• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any interest in a Young Justice rp?

RingSlinger

Any interest in a Young Justice RP? I'd want player-created characters, although I'd be open to people playing characters from the show. The basic idea would be that the original team had spawned several smaller squads operating out of their own smaller bases around the globe. Our team would be operating out of a small hidden headquarters in Central City. The team would be newly formed, and the RP would begin as the team members are arriving at the base and meeting each other, perhaps for the first time, although I'm open to characters knowing each other from before as well. I don't mind if your character was a former sidekick of an existing DC hero, but it's also perfectly fine to just be a new young meta-human or tech enhanced individual.

I'd love between three to four other players, but am open to more, and would likely start with fewer as well. Just post a short paragraph about the character you'd like to play, what their power is, and their name, so that I can approve a few characters before we get started. Feel free to keep as much detail to yourself as you'd like. Open to all ranges of powers. Also open to a Legion of Doom mole.

The character I'll be playing, Trip Suzuki, was one of the random humans assigned a power ring during the War of the Green Lanterns, when Mogo, under Krona's control, sent rings out across the galaxy. While most of the individuals granted rings in this way relinquished them to the Guardians upon learning about the responsibilities of the corps, a few requested an opportunity to prove themselves worthy of serving in the corps, and after passing basic training, are operating under a trial period under the rough supervision of a senior lantern from their sector. Trip finds himself at the start of this trial period, and views this team as a means to prove himself worthy. This is his first time working on a team of any sort. I'll leave physical description until the opening post of the IC thread.

UPDATE: While We're Young: Young Justice RP [Open]

Last edited:
Openly. Someone working under a secretive villain that uses his underlings for his deeds.

I do like this for sure but I'm curious how you would tie the character in from a storytelling perspective. Since it's starting in the base right now. Once the whole team is assembled they'll get called into a mission of some sort, where your character could come in. Did you have a way of working them into the story in mind?

I do like this for sure but I'm curious how you would tie the character in from a storytelling perspective. Since it's starting in the base right now. Once the whole team is assembled they'll get called into a mission of some sort, where your character could come in. Did you have a way of working them into the story in mind?
Possibly with the break in and attack of a government facility. I can go on from there.

Aiight some boom. Check it.

A girl with shadow abilities.

Thrives in the shadows, control others shadows, manipulate them things of that nature. Of course she’ll have some (i can’t remember the term for this)... She will only be able to control others shadows when she’s standing on them.

Kind of like when you’re walking with someone and their shadows touch? And then the more she selves into shadows the more her mind goes.

Aiight some boom. Check it.

A girl with shadow abilities.

Thrives in the shadows, control others shadows, manipulate them things of that nature. Of course she’ll have some (i can’t remember the term for this)... She will only be able to control others shadows when she’s standing on them.

Kind of like when you’re walking with someone and their shadows touch? And then the more she selves into shadows the more her mind goes.

So like sorta Shikamaru-esque? Into it. Check out the OOC, throw something into the character database, and then check out the IC and find a good jump-in spot. :)

Hi and happy new year! Are you still looking for people?
I was thinking of brining back an old OC of mine. She's a young Nighting-esque character who fights with a lace. She considers Batman her mentor even though they've talked, like, once.
If there are already too many characters like that I could think of aomething else though.

Hi and happy new year! Are you still looking for people?
I was thinking of brining back an old OC of mine. She's a young Nighting-esque character who fights with a lace. She considers Batman her mentor even though they've talked, like, once.
If there are already too many characters like that I could think of aomething else though.

Hi there. We're open to new characters, but we're being fairly selective. What do you mean fights with a lace?

Hi there. We're open to new characters, but we're being fairly selective. What do you mean fights with a lace?
Sorry, I meant a lasso. Im typing from my phone right now and it can be tricky.
Shd has a sturdy rope she uses to cling to high places and mess with foes. Kind of a spiderman situation but its just. A rope. A very hard-to-break one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back