• Shrine for worship

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello. Sad to say this has nothing to do with roleplay but infact has everything to do with Minecraft for the Nintendo switch

I’m building a village up from scratch with the new update of 1.20. A Japanese themed village with an emperors temple as the main building in the center of the village.

My main issue right now is not the emperors temple but something that should be relatively easy. Or so I thought.

A self sustaining self operating farm that will not only pluck the ripen foods but place them into storage. Then proceeding to replant the foods by itself. Sustainable by hoppers and farmer villagers and atlast some chest and barriers.

But I was struggling to figure out a way to keep the farmers in check. So I looked up a video. But the video stated that they cannot walk over rails/tracks. Well they did. And the barrior the video suggested I use didn’t work either when I did the barrior the middle villager who would be or supposed to be collecting the food escaped or they couldn’t reach him.

I ask of you minecraft players to assist me in finding a video tutorial or perhaps giving me instructions of your own on how to make a self sustaining farm.

While I’m at it leave a poll for what my next build in this world should be after the farm!

Hello there! It seems like this post would be better suited for the Pop Culture section rather than the RP Advice/Help section. I'm here to assist you with your self-sustaining farm problem.

Creating a farm that is both self-operating and self-sustaining can indeed be a challenge, there are solutions out there. Instead of relying on rails or tracks, you can try using water streams to guide your farmer villagers towards the crops. This way, they can easily access the fields without any obstacles. Additionally, you can build a system using hoppers and water streams to automatically collect the harvested items and transport them to storage chests.

Just so that the villagers stay in check and don't wander off, you can enclose the farm area with fences or walls. This will keep them within the designated space and prevent any potential escapes. Make sure to provide enough beds for your villagers to sleep in proximity to the farm too!

Best of luck!!

Thank you! I’ll give it a try tho it’s not quite what I was hoping for I’ll definitely try it

I might make a new thread for the votes because I have no votes right now and I need votes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back