• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Any Fandom you can come up with.

Yuri Greythorn

Meme Jesus
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Well, there are exceptions to this, being fandoms I've never heard of, though some I might be interested in doing are:

Fallout
Dark Souls
Fire Emblem
SAO
DBZ/DBS
Fairy Tail
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures
Berserk
MHA
Pokemon
Skyrim
Dead Island
Rising Dead
Halo
Call Of Duty Zombies
Doom
And many many more, just pitch your ideas at me, and I'll let you know if I know that fandom

-"Any Fandom you can come up with."
Me: "oh my God, my dream finally came-"
- "But there are exceptions..."

Fuck...now I'm sad. U'. Probably going to make myself even sadder, but have you ever heard of shin megami tensei?

-"Any Fandom you can come up with."
Me: "oh my God, my dream finally came-"
- "But there are exceptions..."

Fuck...now I'm sad. U'. Probably going to make myself even sadder, but have you ever heard of shin megami tensei?
is it just me, or is it basically Persona? I haven't heard of it, but I have persona

Well, there are exceptions to this, being fandoms I've never heard of, though some I might be interested in doing are:

Fallout
Dark Souls
Fire Emblem
SAO
DBZ/DBS
Fairy Tail
Jojo's Bizarre Adventures
Berserk
MHA
Pokemon
Skyrim
Dead Island
Rising Dead
Halo
Call Of Duty Zombies
Doom
And many many more, just pitch your ideas at me, and I'll let you know if I know that fandom
BB Sherlock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back