• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Anti Magic High school

Lovelies

I'll listen to you. Even if I forget 5 min later
So the plot is not like your normal magic high school, where you learn your powers, yay, yay, rainbows, sparkles! No. This school is how to hide your powers, to blend in with the 'Regulars', because you are an 'Abomination'. Children who were given the power to control their worst fears. There are the 'Blessed' children who go to the regular magic schools.

My rules are:

- No anti- LGBTQ, this is a safe zone
- Please stick to the plot
- No perfect characters, they need to at least have two flaws
- Be kind

Like they teach you to be a background character and essentially make you " lose " your powers

This could actually be a lot of fun, a reverse magic school, I would hazard a guess that the goal is for someone with powers that wouldn't be considered "scary" or "uncouth" in the open world so they they have to hide?

No, the people with the actually helpful powers are considered the heroes

These are the people with powers that the common folk don't want to see- people who can summon spiders or bugs, people who can inflict pain on others with just a glance- those who could only ever be a menace to society if they were allowed to run free.
Sure, everyone might have powers of some sort, but you'd be one of the lucky ones if your powers were benign or never manifested. If you were unlucky enough to be put up for rehabilitation, however, there's no way out for you until you get cured- unless you want to try to escape, somehow~

Like that?

Well, I have just the character for that- or a pair of characters if you want to play more in the "resisting getting taken" part- a pair of twins where one gets taken for her powers and the other claims to have no powers- keeping them secret to avoid being captured all so she can save her sister!

Sorry I had a typo in mine it's supposed to say "Would be considered..." not "Wouldn't be considered..." sounds like a lot of fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back