• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Another Werewolf Idea!!

pushed

Beastly Member
Cause I am a weak person- I am making yet another RP centered on the wonderful world of werewolves. Unlike previous ones, this RP will be more... Lighthearted. Still, lots of drama and heart pains. Here is the plot:

In the simple but sprawling state of Montana, there lie many secrets hidden away in the small town of Silver Gate near the Beartooth Mountains. One of which is that migrating werewolves has settled in to live. This werewolf pack migrates from place to place to avoid suspicion. Hunters have been hunting the pack since they left their last location- so the decision was made that they would split up and meet up soon. The young adults of the pack traveled to Silver Gate where they had a nice, secluded cabin in the woods. As to not raise suspicion, they enrolled in the small high school together where they would try their best to act normal. But normal would be the least of their troubles as one by one, the wolves imprint with a human counterpart. It isn't unusual for this to happen- but the timing couldn't be any worse. The story centers on the blooming relationships between the reluctant newcomers and the curious humans they crave.

So- probably an overplayed plot but I am in the need for some romance like crazy. For this plot, I am looking for a close-knit group- so there is only going to be 8 spots open for now. If interest is demanded, I will adjust up until the roleplay actually starts. The characters I am looking for are:

Humans
Popular Boy
The popular boy is a lovable guy who seemingly has it all. He is the guy who is the captain of a sports team and his competitive side always pushes him to win. He talks to everyone and lets all the girls chase him without giving most of them a chance, and when he does he tries to stay out of strong relationships with them.

Trapped Girl
Everyone just sees her as the loner, no one really pays much attention to her because of it. If anyone ever really got to know her through, they would see her wild side. In truth, this girls family have her tied down, her Dad doesn't want her going out at all, she's not allowed to talk to boys, and her clothes have got to well and truly cover her up. {Taken}

Playful Girl
She's the playful girl who can never act her age. Should it be playing with lego to playing tag she still does it. She just never wants to grow up and doesn't plan on doing so anytime soon. Her head is in the cloud with the kind of optimism that children possess. She also has a hard time taking anyone or anything seriously.

The Rebel
His life has never been easy. He has fallen with the wrong crowd and cannot seem to get his act together. He hardly comes to school and when he does- he usually gets into fights or gets caught smoking outside. He keeps everyone at arm's distance with no true connections with anyone.
{Taken}

Wolf Pack
Black Wolf
When this guy transforms he is coal black. He's a cocky, flirtatious person, who can seduce a lot of girls without them knowing he is doing it. Most consider he is a player, which is true in one way, but he is also a fighter. If you are going to see any wolf fighting, it is this one. He's that guy you want to stay away from because he means trouble.

White Wolf
The White wolf is pure white when she transforms. She could be counted as a shy, loving, motherly sort of wolf. Seeing others struggle brings her pain because she is the rare kind of wolf that actually cares for everyone. Taking on this kind of motherly role, she is constantly stressed for her pack.
{Taken}

Grey Wolf
The grey wolf is an active male who loves to run. He will only fight if the person is a threat to him or someone who he knows. When his wolf breaks through, he goes a bit crazy and enjoys nothing more than a good hunt. As a human, he is level-headed and very intelligent. He is grounded by logic and has a hard time letting loose.

Brown Wolf
The brown wolf comes out a lovely brown color when she changes to a wolf, Shes a witty and smart girl, whos not afraid to put any male in his place if they push their luck too far with her. This blunt wolf has a larger than life personality with a fierce loyalty to her pack- and may even dislike outsiders as much as she hates hunters. Her feisty nature helps her keep up with the pushy males that surround her.

Of course, these can be adjusted and changed depending on who is interested!! The pairing is as followed:
Black Wolf ---> Trapped Girl
White Wolf ---> The Rebel
Grey Wolf ---> The Playful Girl
Brown Wolf ---> The Popular Boy

There will be tons of drama too. Like pack romance and fighting. But yeah. I hope this is interesting to more than just me.

Last edited:
Cause I am a weak person- I am making yet another RP centered on the wonderful world of werewolves. Unlike previous ones, this RP will be more... Lighthearted. Still, lots of drama and heart pains. Here is the plot:

In the simple but sprawling state of Montana, there lie many secrets hidden away in the small town of Silver Gate near the Beartooth Mountains. One of which is that migrating werewolves has settled in to live. This werewolf pack migrates from place to place to avoid suspicion. Hunters have been hunting the pack since they left their last location- so the decision was made that they would split up and meet up soon. The young adults of the pack traveled to Silver Gate where they had a nice, secluded cabin in the woods. As to not raise suspicion, they enrolled in the small high school together where they would try their best to act normal. But normal would be the least of their troubles as one by one, the wolves imprint with a human counterpart. It isn't unusual for this to happen- but the timing couldn't be any worse. The story centers on the blooming relationships between the reluctant newcomers and the curious humans they crave.

So- probably an overplayed plot but I am in the need for some romance like crazy. For this plot, I am looking for a close-knit group- so there is only going to be 8 spots open for now. If interest is demanded, I will adjust up until the roleplay actually starts. The characters I am looking for are:

Humans
Popular Boy
The popular boy is a lovable guy who seemingly has it all. He is the guy who is the captain of a sports team and his competitive side always pushes him to win. He talks to everyone and lets all the girls chase him without giving most of them a chance, and when he does he tries to stay out of strong relationships with them.

Trapped Girl
Everyone just sees her as the loner, no one really pays much attention to her because of it. If anyone ever really got to know her through, they would see her wild side. In truth, this girls family have her tied down, her Dad doesn't want her going out at all, she's not allowed to talk to boys, and her clothes have got to well and truly cover her up. {Taken}

Playful Girl
She's the playful girl who can never act her age. Should it be playing with lego to playing tag she still does it. She just never wants to grow up and doesn't plan on doing so anytime soon. Her head is in the cloud with the kind of optimism that children possess. She also has a hard time taking anyone or anything seriously.

The Rebel
His life has never been easy. He has fallen with the wrong crowd and cannot seem to get his act together. He hardly comes to school and when he does- he usually gets into fights or gets caught smoking outside. He keeps everyone at arm's distance with no true connections with anyone.

Wolf Pack
Black Wolf
When this guy transforms he is coal black. He's a cocky, flirtatious person, who can seduce a lot of girls without them knowing he is doing it. Most consider he is a player, which is true in one way, but he is also a fighter. If you are going to see any wolf fighting, it is this one. He's that guy you want to stay away from because he means trouble.

White Wolf
The White wolf is pure white when she transforms. She could be counted as a shy, loving, motherly sort of wolf. Seeing others struggle brings her pain because she is the rare kind of wolf that actually cares for everyone. Taking on this kind of motherly role, she is constantly stressed for her pack.

Grey Wolf
The grey wolf is an active male who loves to run. He will only fight if the person is a threat to him or someone who he knows. When his wolf breaks through, he goes a bit crazy and enjoys nothing more than a good hunt. As a human, he is level-headed and very intelligent. He is grounded by logic and has a hard time letting loose.

Brown Wolf
The brown wolf comes out a lovely brown color when she changes to a wolf, Shes a witty and smart girl, whos not afraid to put any male in his place if they push their luck too far with her. This blunt wolf has a larger than life personality with a fierce loyalty to her pack- and may even dislike outsiders as much as she hates hunters. Her feisty nature helps her keep up with the pushy males that surround her.

Of course, these can be adjusted and changed depending on who is interested!! The pairing is as followed:
Black Wolf ---> Trapped Girl
White Wolf ---> The Rebel
Grey Wolf ---> The Playful Girl
Brown Wolf ---> The Popular Boy

There will be tons of drama too. Like pack romance and fighting. But yeah. I hope this is interesting to more than just me.
IM SO IN FOR THIS, but you should possibly open up the pairings to occur more naturally? especially if maybe a character is lgbt?

I could be talked into changing genders! Just talk to the person you're paired up with. But with the whole imprinting thing- the pairing will not happen naturally so to speak. Well that makes it sound weird. Like the werewolves can fight the imprint instinct but in the end- they will end up with that person. And that person is naturally inclined to them as well. They are drawn together.

I’d love to join in on this! Though I have a quick question about the pack situation! Were they all just super close friends or somehow related and joined up with one another?

They have all always been in the pack. So they grew up together. That being said- they can hate each other. They also can have a romantic relationship with each other- which will cause all the troubles.

They have all always been in the pack. So they grew up together. That being said- they can hate each other. They also can have a romantic relationship with each other- which will cause all the troubles.
Lol I see, sign me up then I’d love to be one of the werewolves!

I have opened my roleplay to the world! You can review the rules and start making characters now. Feel free to post here with any more questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back