• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey niko took maree down once, it’s hard but with the right angle, she can crumble. I’ll give you a hint. The more you understand why she does things the way she does the easier it is to hit her where she hurts.
Felicity is more clever than you think, she seems like a hot head because she claps back, but honestly, that's just her playing around, she knows how to be patient she knows how to be a villain if she wants to be, lucky for most people she usually doesn't. I can't really say she likes Niko right now either, his only saving grace is that he saved Hope from expulsion. Unfortunately for Lisa, she lied on Hope and she may be on her shit list which may put her in conflict with Nubia.

Lol Lisa didn’t lie
She said Hope called Maree a dirty Jew how is that not a lie? Lol also I'm sure her would doesn't mean she should like him. I also said his saving grace is that he helped Hope bu if he insists upon fucking with her can't really keep ignoring it now can she?

Last edited by a moderator:
She said Hope called Maree a dirty Jew how is that not a lie? Lol also I'm sure her would doesn't mean she should like him. I also said his saving grace is that he helped Hope bu if he insists upon fucking with her can't really keep ignoring it now can she?
No Elisa said that, Lisa is about to cry because she doesn’t want to get you guys in trouble

So all we have to do is make sure Maree has as few people as possible to use against other people?

WOW, Hope just wanted to go to a nice superhero school and prove himself and now he's on a HIT LIST lmao

Also sorry I haven't replied for a few days, had a prom thing last night

I like how everyone is headed to class and doesn’t know what class to do, I’m not even gonna say anything imma just post the elite class and see what you guys are going to do

Well, kind of already assumed they had their schedules but just didn't know where the classes were. No one seemed to correct me when I said Nubia was looking at her Schedule and trying to find her class on the school map, but okay. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

elite is breakfast, class, then training aaaaaaaaalllll the way to lunch, then showers, lunch, study hall, then class then they can go to the library, pool, cafe for student time. then thats it
everyone else will have: class, lab, class, lunch, study hall, class, student time then thats it.
Do we have subjects or just kinda wing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back