• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You can make a mutant that’s fine, so he can look funny, but we have one monsters already. It not really suppose to be non human species it’s suppose to be humans with powers? I made an exception with Kyle and one other but I’m not doing it again

Hello, sorry, I've been lazy and not posted much. Anything I missed?

Also I had a really bad idea for Hope's interaction with Maree and he could possibly maybe get in trouble for it stay tuned xo

Lol oh you guys underestimate maree so much 😂😂 you all are going to make me go all out with her

Well, OOPS, Hope's gonna get a smack XD
Oh my god, lol no she isn’t going to hit you, oh Jesus whyyyy. Lol I don’t even want to type what she is about to do, but I have to omg. Do you know why she had the plate that she had? Oh lord you are so in for it *evil laugh*

Oh my god, lol no she isn’t going to hit you, oh Jesus whyyyy. Lol I don’t even want to type what she is about to do, but I have to omg. Do you know why she had the plate that she had? Oh lord you are so in for it *evil laugh*

...no 'ragrets'? XD is Maree a silver bracelet girl? I've forgotten lol

Lol yes, lol don’t worry you are going to get saved by niko, buuuuuuuuuuut you are going to have to make a choice between niko and your new friends down the line. So have fun with that

OOF. Aja you wound me.
i mean I've only known the other two for a few minutes anyway 👀😂 jk

Lol I mean I’m gonna be frank you can get expelled or you can side with your two friends. Because I’m cruel

Dude I dead stopped getting any notifications for this and lost the whole group. I had to do so much digging to find this Q~Q Goodness gracious. Also side note, don't be alarmed if Matteo just starts calling River daddy cause he don't know his name still.

matteo is gonna get kissed if he just role up talking about some daddy XD omg just picturing it, river might die from shock. Choke on his food. Even innuit is gonna loose it.

This is fine, that is fine. Matteo would so openly do it to like River's just minding his business "Hey Daddy I missed you why did you leave me? I thought we were closer than that... -pouty face-" And River just suffocates on his food like he actually did it.

first death in the school history (that you all know of).

lol well my stuff is typed up already, whenever yall want e to post i will

Lol oh you guys underestimate Maree so much 😂😂 you all are going to make me go all out with her
Not really so much underestimating her but kind of have to play them in character. Quite honestly Felicity just wants her to shut up and mind her business...which most likely won't happen I know that, but I did say in her profile she speaks fluent smartassery so I kind of have to have her be a smartass when Maree goes out of her way to bug her.

Nubia kind of ain't got time for that childishness though so she just gonna go find her classes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back