• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You guys can have another round if you are in an interaction

JeezLOUISE JeezLOUISE lol omg you are so hard to please, your character is the only one who has actual good food while everyone else got raw liver white paste weird loaf. Like omg what does this boy like to eat since his special meal is gross to him
my computer never showed me my special meal. I will post agin where my character will actually eat....dang computer

I need eveyone to pay attention to some of these up coming post I’m going to make, certain people will be in the secondary rp page. I’ll let you all know when that time comes.

So it might be a while for i post, the president may or may not be coming to my base so we busy busy

Darn cus lot of work, but like yay cus I mean it’s like him ya know.

The current president lol. We ain’t have a visit from any former presidents yet, like we had mad dog (security of defense) but that’s all I’ve been around for

Lol, yeah. Okay so I’m at the gym, when I get out imma do one little spot then I’m going to go the big plot one invling the teachers and class and such

Good thing I just got a post in then XD

And damn, I know he's...bleugh, but it must be hectic preparing for him coming.

It’s a mix of excitement and and hetic. I mean I’m not allowed to talk bad about him. But if he does it’s a lot of people that’s also come and it cool either way. But again no one knows if he is coming which duh .

It’s a mix of excitement and and hetic. I mean I’m not allowed to talk bad about him. But if he does it’s a lot of people that’s also come and it cool either way. But again no one knows if he is coming which duh .

Damn. And yeah, I can understand that, you kind of have to keep personal politics to a minimum.

Lol yeah I learned fast that in order to fight for freedom of speech you have to give up your right of freedom of speech, but I mean it’s also like stress free at the same time. Ya know you don’t have to be involved in politics and stuff you can just breath let everybody else stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back