• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another superhero rp occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Seems kind of weird I mean how is anyone supposed to get better with their powers is the only ones who get training time are the elites? Unless people are allowed to use study hall and student time for that?

Hey guys, I have to apologise for not being on. Been having some problems at work so I'm besides myself at the moment. I'll try and post soon and get up to date.

Seems kind of weird I mean how is anyone supposed to get better with their powers is the only ones who get training time are the elites? Unless people are allowed to use study hall and student time for that?
It’s the first day of school It’s there second semester, why would you be doing the same things they are doing? Yes I have a scheduled I even told you that your first day was going to be orientation. And you have to learn how to be a hero before the power things happens. Of course you guys are going to get to fight but again you have more class then training. The elites are elites for there good grades not there fighting abilities. So they will have more training than class because they do so damn well in hero class

It’s the first day of school It’s there second semester, why would you be doing the same things they are doing? Yes I have a scheduled I even told you that your first day was going to be orientation. And you have to learn how to be a hero before the power things happens. Of course you guys are going to get to fight but again you have more class then training. The elites are elites for there good grades not there fighting abilities. So they will have more training than class because they do so damn well in hero class
I never said we should be doing the exact same thing nor did I say we should be doing training on the first day. However, I did at least think that everyone else would be doing it to a lesser extent. As in okay one hour everyday the yellow uniforms get to train, if you do well enough eventually you become an elite but I was pretty sure on the first day all they'd do in training was go over rules and maybe do basic fitness.

Lol it’s your orientation day not your first day. Like how everyone else has there first day yesterday. You all will get your hands dirty soon tho.

Lol it’s your orientation day, not your first day. Like how everyone else has there first day yesterday. You all will get your hands dirty soon tho.
Well to be fair for me my orientation has always been on my first day of school with the exception of one school and that orientation was like a whole month before my actual class. All the others were on my first day of school so I assumed that wasn't the norm.

Rushed a post to get it out oops lol I'll try to be on a little more. I have assignments due in like...three weeks though, so we'll see how that goes haha

uuuh plot is just things that are relevant to the story, it’s not all secrets and hush hush I’m just gonna start class

Fucking chairs that take you to class.

WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THIS IN REAL LIFE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back