• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Another Stupid Avatar Adventure

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
"Okay, so let me get this straight."

"Yes?"

"We're going to bring in a bunch of random people, called "Avatars", to help us save our kingdom."

"Yes."

"But why? What could we possibly have to gain from this."

"Have you read the stories?"

"Have I read the stories? Of course I've read the stories! It's pure fantasy! Ludicrous!"

"That's what they said anout my cake day law."

"That's because it was ludicrous, your majesty. It was repealed after 9 days due to several cake related injuries."

"Well, that's not exactly my fault."

"We're getting off topic. Anyway, do you really want to bring in a bunch of random people we don't know?"

"Of course I do, Sir Jacob. It's the only way to save the Kingdom from the evil Mary Sue!"

"Sigh. Yes, King Moderator. I'll go fire up the portal."

And thus begins Another Stupid Avatar Adventure. A bunch of Avatars of various roleplayers have been summoned from various worlds to save the Nation of Roleplay from the Evil that is Mary Sue. You are these Avatars. And you are going to succeed. Unless you don't. And that's not my fault, is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back