• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lucyfer

Said you'd die for me, well -- there's the ground
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey, it’s Lucyfer, back at it again with too many wants when I really should be working on my fanfic, but I’m just missing something.

So, I’m outlining this a bit different on some areas, with the opening of a plot on one side of the story. Since I want doubling, that means I’ll be looking for a companion story alongside any of these, if it isn’t obviously built in (or if you have something to play along with an “obvious” build in).

Rules below, there’s literally a code in there. I cannot be any clearer.

Rules

1. Don’t Godmod. Don’t control my characters. There are some small exceptions, as in agreed upon movement to locations, or timeskips, but if you make my character speak, or react, I’m out.

2. Doubling is a requirement. Playing multiple characters is a requirement even beyond doubling, in most cases, balancing canon and OCs where applicable, or just a large OC cast. You cannot do all one type of character.

3. I am open to different pairing types, including MxF, MxM, FxF. I’m open to playing across NB and Trans characters, I don’t currently play any NB or Trans characters myself, but I’m not opposed to having them in the RP, and I may pick them up as notable sides as I grow more comfortable with my understandings.

4. I’m not going to ask for 1000+ words every post, but an average between 300-700 is a pretty good point for me, with posts going beyond that where needed. I don’t really think they should be going below that much, if at all. If you’ve read this far, please tell me what your favorite food is!

5. I only RP on threads. I’m not doing PMs, discord, or anything else at this time. I may make an exception for GDocs, but you’ll have to convince me.

6. PM me if you’re interested – unless you can’t PM, then drop a message in this thread with the code and what you’re interested in.

Guidelines

1. I like OOC Communication! Send me memes! Talk to me!

2. Keep OOC to our PM discussion, not our IC thread.

3. Don’t bump our IC thread. I will leave it completely.

4. I am usually good at responding, but sometimes it takes a couple of days. Rule of thumb, if you haven’t heard from me in 3 days since your post, and I haven’t told you of a reason to be absent, you can check in!

Dragon Prince

1. Listen. I have a Dark Mage with one of the magical orbs (Light/Sun) that I really want to play across Aaravos and/or Viren. Ideally this would take place after Viren has become king, and is going to war, uniting the other kingdoms after his, ah, assassination attempt on their leaders.

Original Final Fantasy

1. Using the Tarot Cards for inspirational character motifs, the major players would draw from the major arcana – villains and heroes alike. Like any Final Fantasy, this would be a story involving saving the world from a crisis. In this case, I’d like it to be a religious conflict, with theocrats kind of leading the issues, and a prophecy at the core of it involving The Fool/The Hero, of course. As for the rest, I think it’d be better to talk it out.

2. Another motif I enjoy are Chess Pieces, and I think trying this in a more “modern times” vibe (Think FF8, FF7-ish), could be interesting. We’d obviously have to set up two sides to be enemies, and configure our pieces on the board, before determining what thing disrupts it all and changes the game, as in Ultimecia of FF8, and Sephiroth of FF7. So something that’s a problem, but not a world-ending problem, that leads to a world ending problem which could cause both sides to come together (or not).

Final Fantasy XII

1. An archeologist (my OC) investigating the old stories of Ivalice, going into tombs, and looking for the old tech, ends up stumbling upon a secret the Empire was trying to keep hidden relating to the Occuria. With the choice to be silent, or work with the Empire, the archeologist inevitably picks to help – since they actually know quite a bit about the Occuria, as well. Ideally paired across Vayne Solidor.

Final Fantasy VIII

1. Post the events of the game, the world has moved on. SeeD mostly serves a function as monster clean-up and mercenary forces, though White SeeD still serves a more secretive function of finding sorceresses, and training them up. There aren’t too many left. One such sorceress has not awakened to her power yet, inheriting it at a young age and blocking it out. They’ve joined SeeD as a mercenary and are soon to undego their last exam.

Hyne however, has woken. And Hyne wants all of his power back, which means sorceresses are ending up slaughtered, and they have to send their power somewhere. Hyne’s Knightess has been doing the slaughtering, and White SeeD doesn’t know what to make of things.

Final Fantasy X

1. Pre-Yuna, during the time when Yojimbo is kidnapped and moved, a summoning party ventures to bring an end to Sin. Will involve the Yojimbo story and the attempt by that group to put an end to the sacrifice of the Summoners. Could end in tragedy.

2. During the time of Yuna, either with Yuna, or without. Another summoning party is the focus; Tidus could join it with Auron, and tale would just be told with a new group of guardians and summoner. Ideal for those who want CanonxOC ships.

Star Wars

1. Sequel Era. Not every Imperial has gone over to the First Order, and among the holdouts are the Tarkin Family. The current family head, Governor Tarkin (my OC), has humored both sides of things. Pre-Hosnian, they are willing to accept courtings from either side. Could be paired with Kylo, Phasma, or Poe.

1a. Post-Hosnian, the Tarkins declare for the Resistance, bringing with them the Tagges, Mottis, and Yularens, and the not-insignificant forces they’ve stowed away or covered as the “Outlands Region Security Force”. Could be paired with Finn or Poe, possibly Phasma or Kylo, though significantly more difficult. This would be directly after the Hosnian situation, and likely derail from the plot of the Last Jedi.

2. Sequel Era. Sidious’s Apprentice (OC) enters the arena as an emissary to the First Order, after Snoke’s death, before Sidious himself is revealed. Like any good Sith, they’re looking for a way to kill their Master, once and for all, and take over operations themselves. Paired with Kylo.

2a. The Emissary is instead sent as a spy, and “teacher” for Rey, claiming descent through lines of other Force Users. Paired with Rey or Finn.

3. Sequel Era. Armitage Hux is a known bastard; he has a trueborn half-sister, the Admiral of the First Order. They don’t always see eye-to-eye on things, but they’re generally agreed that Kylo and Snoke need to go. Before the Hosnian Cataclysm, the Admiral was working on the Finalizer and ended up as a hostage to secure Poe and FN-2187’s escape. Paired with Poe or Finn ideally.

3a. Admiral Hux was nowhere near the Finalizer and served a role in securing the Core. Either Post or Pre Snoke Death, she’s been working with a duke of Serenno to deal with the issues of the Force. Could come to involve ysalamiri. In either case, Kylo becomes aware. Paired with Poe or Kylo.

4. Imperial Era, a simple Inquisitor hunting Jedi, in this case, Cal Kestis, wanting revenge for what happened to 9 and 2. In this case, would lead to pairing with Cal.

4a. Imperial Era, reversed? A Jedi escaping from 2nd Sister before her demise, and ideally getting wrapped into the Cal Plot – would lead ideally to 2nd Sister surviving. Could also follow a different plot to avoid Cal, perhaps move things towards Rebels/Ghost Crew.

FrostPunk/Fallout/End Of The World

1. General “end of the world” and “rebuilding the world” scenarios, I just got into FrostPunk and I’m loving it. I’m admittedly not clear on a plot, but I think bringing in elements of Fallout could help individualize it. Nuclear Winter, anyone? I like the idea of a group who maybe descended from former vault dwellers, or are working out of a vault, and building up a society – but I know that will bore me to tears if there isn’t something more to it, since slice of life just isn’t my bag.

Vampires
Note on my vampires: they need to drink blood, and they cannot go out into the sun or they die. They also have no inherent beef with werewolves.

1. Vampire Hunter D. I have a Noble who’s created Mutants to protect their little slice of heaven. Iron Wall ruling. No one gets out – a more recent thing, as their Sire has awakened and they don’t want to fall under their Sire’s sway. Insert the hunters, who go looking for the missing people…. Whether or not D himself is involved, I’m not too terribly concerned with. Original dhampirs accepted and encouraged.

2. I have a pair of vampires from the Victorian Era, who ended up killing their Sire near the start. One would love to reverse the curse, the other would like to move faster. The two extremes. Ideally paired with witches, demons, and the like.

3. I like to play really old vampires…like, 2000-10,000 years old, old. They work well in supernatural plots, plots with old feuds, and plots with hunters. I like the idea that for the most part, the vampire world and hunter world have settled into certain “agreements” and rules. There are always those anarchists who go against them, of course. So, these are kind of some prompts/ideas.

3a. Anarchist vampires who think they ARE the strongest and most capable, are planning to take over the world and reveal themselves. This is obviously problematic to both hunters and vampires.

3b. Anarchist Hunters who think all vampires should be killed, regardless of what they’ve done with their long life. Again, a problem for both parties.

3c. Something other has gotten involved. Old god, eldritch horror, Uber Vampire, ghost, fallen angel, demon – something has decided to interject itself into things and has gained a following on one, or both, sides – and seems to be setting the world up on a crash course for chaos.

Miscellaneous
Not really feeling these, but I’m generally always interested in them to some degree.

Eldritch Horrors/Eldritch Locations

Bloodborne/Dark Souls

Game of Thrones (fix Season 8)

Resident Evil – more on the original side of things. I haven’t played 7 or 8, but I’m willing to work with some of the things, like the moss. And who doesn’t love Lady D?

Squid Games

Witcher/Castlevania-esque. Monster Hunting.

Castlevania (Netflix Series)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back